[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Why isn't this an "official" addon yet? You would think that with 50K views it would be accepted. Is it because it doesn't have SMP?

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• so compressing Graphene-Gold Lattice and fusion reactor not working.
    how's that?
    i have id resolver (so there's no id conflict.)
    all of the addons are working for me,

• so compressing Graphene-Gold Lattice and fusion reactor not working.
    how's that?
    i have id resolver (so there's no id conflict.)
    all of the addons are working for me,

READ A FEW PAGES BACK! IT IS A FRIGGIN ID CONFLICT, EVEN WITH ID RESOLVER! read all of page 20, and you will find how to fix it!

Quote from sliderpro

A nasty bug т__т when destroying superconductor - it drops into copper cable, both at Neither and Upper World

Same as friggin above!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I took all the pipes of autominer, and he now flies forever (sit down and then flies away! cannot stop him!) HELP ME PLEASE!

• I took all the pipes of autominer, and he now flies forever (sit down and then flies away! cannot stop him!) HELP ME PLEASE!

Now you have a sat..

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Quote from ccrraazzyyman

Keep chasing it, it will run out of power eventually :D

I'm running for him for 3 game days! It not stopped!

• Hey Guys I checked through the pages but didnt see this problem so I am posting it, Sorry if it was already posted and I missed it.

Here is my problem.I installed RocketScience into my mods folder and ID Resolver detected a conflict with it, so I assigned it new IDS, all seemed ok. Says I still have 2 IDs left. Game loads fine, but non of the receipes or items are available from RocketScience. I opened modloader.txt and it didnt show any errors. Any thoughts?

I am running the following mods
    IC2 1.43
    ComputerCraft 1.1
    mocreatures
    portalgun
    rei_minimap
    Somnia
    ModularForceField Addon V1B5
    additionalbuildcraftobjects
    BCIC2 Crossover 1.01
    Buildcraft 2.2.9
    DA-AdditionalPipes 31-4
    CraftingTableII
    CustomMobSpawner
    Equivalent Exchange Forge edition
    Forestry 1.2.6.1
    ItemDescriptions 1.1
    NEI
    Advanced Machines 3.0
    Charging Bench 1.42.1
    IronChests
    Pams Harvest Craft
    PowerConverters 1.3
    RailCraft 2.2.0
    Redpower 2pr4b
    RocketScience .71
    Rope Plus
    solarhelmet 2.5
    TreeCapacitor
    wireless redstone.

its a lot I know, sorry for long post.

• Sorry Just figured it out, apparently it was a silent conflict with running out of blockIDs but it just didnt say anything.

I removed a mod freed up an extra ID and now it works. :) Thanks anyway

• Hello everyone,

I've just recently finished reading through almost every page on this
    forum and haven't found anything similar to my issue so I thought it
    might be ok to post.

Anywho, I'm having a problem with my autominer. It digs down to
    bedrock, collects all the resources and extracts its pipes just fine.
    It even launches and relocates itself 9 blocks away. However, when it
    comes in to land it crashes minecraft with the "saving chunks" error and
    any time I attempt to reload the game it produces the "saving chunks"
    crash.

Here's my actual crash report. As far as I can tell, it appears to be some sort of conflict with the Forestry mod, but using ID Resolver everything else has worked so far, so I don't know what to do. I saw a couple other posts mention increasing Rocket Science's priority using ID Resolver, but wouldn't that make me lose everything mod-based in my current world?
    Thanks very much!

P.S. If I remove Rocket Science mod temporarily, my save game stops crashing and in the place of the Autominer I find a Peat-Fired Engine, something from the Forestry mod.

• Any plans to make this ID Resolver friendly?

I tried to adjust the Block ID's in the "...\.minecraft\config\RocketScience.cfg" file, but all that seems to do is create multiple ID resolver conflicts and so what happens is IDResolver just keeps adding a new ID for the vacuum and deleting the old one (which subsequently causes the RocketScience.cfg to be invalid again).

This is with a new IDResolver setup (I.e. i deleted the IDResolver configs/priorities and started from scratch) with mod_missile priority raised as suggested on pages 15-21 or so.

P.S. the sooner the better, because I'm pretty sure wasmic is going to have an aneurysm shortly.

• there's an easy solution to ID Resolver issues: Don't use it. It causes more problems than it's worth and can do *serious* damage to a world by re-assigning the wrong thing.
    shuffling IDs by hand isn't that hard.

• there's an easy solution to ID Resolver issues: Don't use it. It causes more problems than it's worth and can do *serious* damage to a world by re-assigning the wrong thing.

shuffling IDs by hand isn't that hard.

I don't think anyone is saying that they have a hard time adjusting values in a text file.

However it would be time consuming to cross reference 500+ item ID's by hand and keep everything in line. Additionally, not that I'm saying it doesn't happen, but this is the first mod I've ever experienced that has caused any sort of issues what-so-ever because of IDResolver.

In my particular experience IDResolver helps more than it hurts and it would be awesome if there was some extra effort put into this mod to make it compatible. As you can see from the last few pages (at least) there is certainly some demand within the community for this sort of compatibility.

• I use ID Resolver and have run into just a few problems with other mods. Best thing to do to solve it with this addon is to raise it's priority. though that will change other id's and may render some saves unplayable.

• First great mod, I mainly installed it for the autominer, maybe in some days I will get into the fusion technology, but so far I don't have the ressources^^
    Also I have a little suggestion regarding the autominer:
    That neat little flying thing has the tendency to fly off where you can't find it anymore^^ Would it be possible to add something like the compass, but instead of pointing to your spawnpoint it points to the nearest miner? Maybe if you rightclick it cycles through nearby miners. Another neat function would be that if you leftclick while pointing at a miner it shuts it down, so you dont need to keep chasing it^^

• ID resolver bugs out with this mod. Make mod_missile the top priority, then delete all saved ID's. old worlds with those mods won't work anymore, but RocketScience works. Fifth time i say this. You can see it is an ID conflict by the miner turning into a peat engine, which means they share an ID, which mean BUGS.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Now that you're gonna implement nanotech, how about focusing on some war-stuff after that? Possibly, you could make a nanite-bomb, which upon detonation releases a swarm of nanites, that will slowly - very slowly - turn the area into the crystal you mentioned, unless contained?

• You can see it is an ID conflict by the miner turning into a peat engine, which means they share an ID, which mean BUGS.

The reason the autominer and peat engine share an ID is because they are from independent mods. Kentington and SirSengir are not required to make sure that they're not using the same ID as another mod, after all.
    In general, it's not too difficult for the user to modify an item or block ID manually - if not in Rocket Science, then definitely in Forestry.