[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Whelp...I really have no idea what i'm doing wrong :pinch:

I installed everything, and it crashes. So I took out just the rocket science add-on, and it starts up fine, with no crashes. I added it back in, thinking it just needed to install IC2 first. Still crashed. Here's the crash log:

Anyone know what the problem might be? I've seen a lot of other people getting similar crash reports.

Thanks,
    Greenman</init>

• when I install the 0.84 jar file into the mods file then play. The mod isn't even there. i can't craft anything and it's not in NEI. The only other mods I have is planes, SDK's, BC and of course IC2 1.7.1. Can someone please help I was planning on getting this for my 1.1 server. One other person said I need to make sure IC2 is loading before rocket science, what does that mean? :S

• when I install the 0.84 jar file into the mods file then play. The mod isn't even there. i can't craft anything and it's not in NEI. The only other mods I have is planes, SDK's, BC and of course IC2 1.7.1. Can someone please help I was planning on getting this for my 1.1 server. One other person said I need to make sure IC2 is loading before rocket science, what does that mean? :S

As far as I know modloader loads the mods from the folder in alphabetical order so for mods like rocket science and crossovers you need the make sure they load after the mods they depend on. The easiest way to do that seems to be to rename the mod zip/rar/jar and add a late letter like y or z to the front of the mod name to force it to load later.

I haven't installed this particular mod but hopefully the explanation helps.

• My "Automatic Li-6 & Deuterium Production + Automatic Refill Fusion Reactor (CC controlled)"

Hardware:

Videos (a German LP!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P4MZ1J1kuQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLUA4zCHeNY

The CC Control Program:

Download the Lua Code: http://www.mediafire.com/?cly0yl53u73575p (Instruction inside)

:Wrench:

• Hey guys not sure where this post is supposed to go but here i go. So the other day i installed redpower mod, INC2, buildcraft, computer craft, and rocket science addon. But i had a problem for some reason i cant set the coordinates for the missles
    i change the controls install and uninstall the mod its useless if any of you can help it would be great! =-]

• Good news, the hard drive was intact. I'm currently updating Rocket Science to IC2 v1.90 and adding some new art assets (I absolutely hated the original model I created for the defense laser and radar; currently revamping it before upload). I probably won't finish the update tonight, but there's a very good chance of it being uploaded tomorrow.

Yay!!!!!!!

But I'll have to Revert to 1.2.4, I'm on 1.2.5, and IC2 I cannot get to work with 1.2.5. BTW, anyone wondering if/when IC2 will be updated to 1.2.5?

• Please keep it for 1.2.4!

NOOOOOO!!!! Make it 1.2.5! IC2 has updated to 1.2.5 and while I certainly understand the frustration of keeping up with crap, the higher world heights will make the rockets great!

• psst: even 1.2.3 had the higher world heights.

True. Fine drop that argument and replace it with "If you are working on updating, might as well update all the way up to the latest possible version."