[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Couldn't you make a rocket which is 50.000 times stronger than a nuke?

you could burst bedrock with it.

Please!

• And what's about a biologic and chemical weapon?
    This would be really nice, so little sweat viruses which kill all living animals...
    JL

PS: And maybe a teleporter/house rocket that automatily builds a house with a MSU and a teleporter in it when it hit the ground, too.

I'm sory for my bad english :(

• You could add a snow rocket which changes the biome at the place it crashes into a snow biome.

jacky wouldn't like it :) :) :)

that is a good argument!!!

• if you use this on my server...
    I'll have to bann you :cursing:

• :) :) :)

Jacky wouldn't like this eighter

• so you want someone else to boost their fusion reactor in response to one from another mod that's horribly overpowered? how about no.

If it's that your opinion then that's okay. It's anyone's freedom of choice anyway and it was only a suggestion.

• hi i need help, the guis are off center please help thanks

Are you maybe using NEI?
    Because NEI isn't compatible with rocketscience?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Where is the multiplayer support? ;(

And what's about a chemical and biologic rocket?
    If you add them i'll give you :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: or a :Industrial Diamond:.

• I would be happy just to have the parachutes working again lol

They are working???
    What other mods have you installed?

And what's about a biologic and a chemical rocket
    If you add them I'll give you :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: or a :Industrial Diamond:.

• This is an, AMAZING, plugin for IC2.

I would hope you make more updates.

I have a few suggestions ignore them if you want but it doesn't mine me.

Buff the fusion reactor (Much needed.)
    Fusion reactor cores. Like nuclear reactor chambers but for a fusion reactor
    Ability to explode if it hasn't got all the right requirements and its heat level is high

Scatter missile. Like the missile but spreads before hitting the ground and makes smaller holes in a wider area (Scatter Missile)

Neutron laser. Like a mining laser but it needs to be mounted, shoots a (light purple) laser in a 3x3 area. Instant kill on mobs. Requires a lot of EU's

Plasma bomb. If you know what plasma is, when you touch it... it will evaporate you. This bomb will act the same. Makes a in mid air (Flows like water) that the source block stay for 5 seconds. Every block this touches it will turn into the sizzle effect.

Wireless energy collector. If you put the Transmitter in an MSFU at your house and get lost. But you still got the receiver you can draw energy from that. Down side is that every block your further away. You will lose 2 EU (Will be massive difference if 1000 blocks away!). This lose can be slowed down with energy radars that you can place down.

If you read that thank you if your just reading this. I dont care. I just believe these will be great in IC2.

And for the mod DIAMONDS FOR U :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

• They are working???
    What other mods have you installed?

And what's about a biologic and a chemical rocket
    If you add them I'll give you :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: or a :Industrial Diamond:.

Hey. Im alright with modding. Not as good as Kerinton but I think I could attempt at your "bio-missile". If you give me details it would be great for you and for everyone who wants bio-missiles :thumbup:

• Amazing mod, this will make for some REALLY fun game types on SMP once you get it working. Keep updating it-this is something that could make a whole new minecraft game type.