[Addons v1.112]F4113nb34st's Addons!!!-Strap on your seatbelts, it's 1.4.6 time >:D

• ok on the first idea i will try implement it, just not nessisarily the exact way he suggested, and it will be a new block not the advanced geothermal generator,

on second idea, it is tempting but a bit overpowered, instead i will just make a miner the accepts crystals

• As stated on Windmeadow.com

Wood gasification is the process of turning wood into carbon monoxide and hydrogen by reacting the raw material (wood) at high temperatures with a controlled amount of oxygen. Without oxygen, the wood can't burn so it transforms into gas. This gas can be used as fuel in an internal combustion engine.

What it requires is a high heat environment with little oxygen. What I propose is a machine that requires to be heated up to a temperature, through the use of coal/charcoal/electricity. Much like an induction furnace, the higher the heat, the faster the process. IRL the process can take up to 3 hrs, or 1/8 of a full minecraft day, which would equate to about 2.5 minutes at an average heat, or about 50% between the starting temperature and the max temp. A slot could be used to place any wood based product (technically any organic material can be burned down to carbon) with logs returning charcoal and wood gas, while others take several of themselves to make an equivalent amount. I propose a built in storage tank to fill up with the wood gas, and by placing cells inside they wood fill up with wood gas, which can be refined and canned into fuel cans. Or just place a fuel can inside the wood gasification unit to fill it with wood gas, then refine it for better combustibility. The machine would also produce charcoal as a by product. In WW2, wood gas was used to fuel automobiles in Europe, and was considered a suitable alternative to oil.

Recipes: (Subject to change)
    =WGU Coal Powered=
    :Refined Iron: :Empty Cell: :Refined Iron:

:Intergrated Plating: :Canning Machine: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: =advanced alloy
    :Refined Iron: :Advanced Furnace: :Refined Iron:

Canning machine for holding and refining the wood, cell for containing the gas, iron furnace for heat and advanced alloys and iron for balance/structural integrity.

=WGU Electric Powered
    :Refined Iron: :Empty Cell: :Refined Iron:

:Intergrated Plating: :Canning Machine: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Electronic Circuit: :Induction Furnace: :Electronic Circuit:

About the same, except uses an induction furnace for heat which means electricity and circuits.

Hope this gets you thinking!

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Quote from F4113nb34st

ok on the first idea i will try implement it, just not nessisarily the exact way he suggested, and it will be a new block not the advanced geothermal generator

Just to throw this in: my last and current GoeGen idea. :)

Yep, I am from Russia, and yep, my english isn't good enough...
    So if.. if you dare to laugh of me, I.. I will find you and destroy with all our Soviet nuclear bombs, bwahahaha!
    Naah, I'm just kidding ^^ ... not. :|

• great idea but i may make some tweaks ^^ mostly to run smoother or be eaisier to code (so you guys don't have to wait forever :P )

also now that the first prerelease is out plz use the advgenerators thread for more ideas

• I have an idea F4113nb34st.
    Would be cool if you could make some sort of Diamond purifier to cleanse industrial diamonds of their impurities and get high grade minecraft diamonds to be used with other mods like fx BuildCraft.
    As always.. balanced time and energy requirement, maybe even some crafting.

• No problem, I am looking forward to that even more and am definitely getting it when it becomes SMP compatible.
    loool, noticed it is for smp, but I guess I am waiting on the Advanced Geothermal then :D

• sorry for the long wait for 1.0.0 everyone, been really busy with other stuff, I have lots of time again because of Christmas break so I will try to get everything updated as soon as possible

• will you be updating this mod to work for the new versions of minecraft?

• I miss your great mods. Hope your well and return soon. :thumbup:

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• hello everyone,
    I just wanted to anounce that I am at 120,307 views and 795 replies,
    when I hit 125,000 views or 1,000 replies,
    I will be releasing small but awesome legacy addons
    (please don't spam my threads please)

you guys are awesome!
    f4113nb34st

• I know these addons are just getting updated, but does anyone know were I can get an HD texture pack for any of them? I run Faithful 32x, and would like for the addons to blend well with the rest of my world.