[Addon 1.112] BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover Mod v2.0[SSP/SMP]

• I've noticed some serious bug with Petrochemical Generators screwing up rendering. IB v.05

After i placed The PG it works fine:

Then i'm messing with NEI to get some items.

After i placed somethings and then P generators have no blue screen and have like sponge thingy in inside the holes

Then all of the items started screwing up:

Even the blocks thats placed(this is a redstone engine)

And FYI NEI is not causing this and i'm not in creative and this a new test world with nothing in it only a chest and PGenerator. The rendering bug maybe different for you though and only happens if that block haven't got placed in a world.

• So let me get this straight. Breaking from tradition, this addon has to load BEFORE IC and BC to work?

EDIT: Tried again, but with no renaming at all so it's at the top of my list in my mods folder, and it works! But NEI isn't seeing it, but I'm assuming that's because this addon doesn't use ID's for the engines. Thanks for your help silentdeth.

• Official Post

So let me get this straight. Breaking from tradition, this addon has to load BEFORE IC and BC to work?

EDIT: Tried again, but with no renaming at all so it's at the top of my list in my mods folder, and it works! But NEI isn't seeing it, but I'm assuming that's because this addon doesn't use ID's for the engines. Thanks for your help silentdeth.

Its a bit complicated. Modloader will not overwrite files. However modloaderMP will. But in modloader you can tell it which mods to load before yours, you cannot in modloaerMP. Since this contains edited BC files, for it to work in single player/client it must load the zip first, then load BC's zip, since it has already loaded my zip first the files from it are already there and don't get loaded from BC. Then it runs all the actual class files, running IC2's and BC's before mine.

For SMP it is different since it uses ModloaderMP, the zip must be loaded last so it can overwrite the files it needs to. And since it runs the class files in the same order it loads the zips it also get run last too.

• Official Post

Looks like something else is screwing with the rendering. It's going to be one of your other mods, I don't know which one since you neglected to post a modloader.txt, like everyone else.

• Official Post

Here:
    (can't really write the ModLoader.txt here cuz of the character limit and please ignore any RegisterGUI errors)

I'm not sure which one causing it, it's obviously some other mod conflicting with this, and you have quite a few there. Maybe one of the inventory mods since you said it happened after you looked at your inventory? The only think I can tell you is to start a new world with just this IC2 and BC and start adding the other mods one by one until you find out which one is causing it.

• thats what i got when i installed this. why is it asking for something thats not there.

• I have the exact same error (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: buildcraft.core.IMachine).

Running on Ubuntu 11.10, with the mods Buildcraft 2.2.12, IndustrialCraft2 1.64 and RedPower Core-Logic-Wiring 2.0. The mods have their original names. This mod has the z at the start.

Can someone please help?

ModLoader.txt

EDIT: Well, I solved it. If you copy the files from zBCIC2crossover server v1.18.zip into buildcraft-server-A-core-2.2.12.zip it will work. Still a really weird error.

• I cant get the Oil Materializer to work properly in SMP.

I can place it down, but when i open the GUI i get this error (ClientSide) :

Got IC2 1.64, Redpower 2, Buildcraft 2.1.12, Teleport Pipe, Iron Chest and BCIC2Crossover 1.18

The error wont make me crash, i can generate oil from UU-Matter but CANT EXTRACT it ...

It also work perfectly in singleplayer.

Anybody came across this problem?

Edit : Found the problem ... had to load BCIC2Crossover before teleport pipes.

<Insert your signature here>

• Official Post

not sure why it is loading things in that order but it should be easy to fix, just copyer the ic2/api folder from the ic2 jar file in my mod with the same path. Or you could try renaming the ic2 jar by adding an A in front of it. Either should fix it.

• The machine itself IS a tank, with 20 buckets of space..

Of this, I am aware - but since it's got no GUI, he needs some way to get the liquid out.
    If pipes aren't connecting, that's your issue to resolve - I merely suggested a way that he could get the oil out without connecting a pipe to the machine.

• Am I right in assuming that the IB build works with BC3.1.3? I don't think SpaceToad broke anything too big, but I could be wrong.

Never mind, it works. Derpity...

• So, someone on my server built an industrial engine and hooked it up to their HV line, without coolant, then let it run for a few hours (like 12 MC game days or so) before I noticed it, apparently pumping as 'steady red' the whole time, and it never exploded. Are they supposed to explode? If not then why do they take coolant? Do the lower tier engines explode without coolant?

• So, someone on my server built an industrial engine and hooked it up to their HV line, without coolant, then let it run for a few hours (like 12 MC game days or so) before I noticed it, apparently pumping as 'steady red' the whole time, and it never exploded. Are they supposed to explode? If not then why do they take coolant? Do the lower tier engines explode without coolant?

These engines do not explode but take a serious MJ penalty if they go red, check the OP and it should say something along the lines of, "All electric engine run best when blue"

It's recommended you hook the LIE (Trolololo) to a water source with golden pipes to keep it running at optimum.

• These engines do not explode but take a serious MJ penalty if they go red, check the OP and it should say something along the lines of, "All electric engine run best when blue"

It's recommended you hook the LIE (Trolololo) to a water source with golden pipes to keep it running at optimum.

Ah, very cool, I shall inform them then. Thank you.