[Addon 1.112] BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover Mod v2.0[SSP/SMP]

• Can you add in a thermometer for the heat sinks, either an actual item or just a simple interface on the heat sinks to indicate how much heat they have stored? I mean like a numerical indication.

• Hi. I've found a bug when trying to automate our server's breeder reactor.
    Here's the side view of relevant part of the reactor setup:
    :Reactor: - reactor(chamber)
    :Copper Ingot: - copper wire
    :Lava Cell: - buildcraft pipe with a golden gate on it

:Reactor:
    :Reactor: :Reactor: :Lava Cell:
    :Reactor: :Copper Ingot: :Copper Ingot: :Copper Ingot:

When the gate has been set up to detect reactor ideal breeding temperature and I right-click on it the server crashes. But when I remove the piece of wire directly underneath the pipe all is well. Crash report can be seen here: http://pastebin.com/YKJ1cQmM

• Official Post

noted, will fix in next release.

• i do believe this engine to be part of the BCIC2Crossover, the thing i noticed no matter where i place this engine, once the quarry starts up and sends items out, the engine gets items placed into the spot where you could put water cells, it will fill with whatever item the quarry first sends through. any ideas why the engine does this or do you have a fix for it coming soon?

Hell holds nothing on me, my soul already belongs to God!

• That's just how the buildcraft quarry works. It will fill every inventory slot connected to it - that includes engines and whatnot. I usually place my engines few blocks away from the quarry to prevent this.

• No obvious issues with version 2.0 and ic2 1.115. If no one has any problems I will assume this works with 1.115.

ic2 520 bild
    blockCrossoverGenerator in server, The server does not start.

ic2 513 bild ok

and more
    [MC 1.4.7] Open Beta v1.115

• If got a Problem with the Petrochemical Generator. Every time I try to place it in a World, the World Crashes and can't be startet anymore. Here are the Error Messages:

Server

Client:

Any idea why this is happening? The rest of the Mod, like the Engines are working fine.
    Thanks,
    Jonatan

• This mod is awesome, but one concern I have is about balance. Is this thing properly balanced with Forestry's electric engine taken into account? Engines from this mod take 8 EU/t for every 1MJ/t produced while the one from Forestry does 1MJ/t for only 2,5EU/t, with upgrades.

• Official Post

I've not have time to read the threads of late due to my work load.
    But when I update to 1.5 I will go through and mark all of the bug
    reports and fix all of the reported bugs. I have no ETA at this time.

This mod is awesome, but one concern I have is about balance. Is this thing properly balanced with Forestry's electric engine taken into account? Engines from this mod take 8 EU/t for every 1MJ/t produced while the one from Forestry does 1MJ/t for only 2,5EU/t, with upgrades.

You can change that in the config file. IMHO with solar panels ect. a higher EU cost is more balanced.

• Official Post

This mod is awesome, but one concern I have is about balance. Is this thing properly balanced with Forestry's electric engine taken into account? Engines from this mod take 8 EU/t for every 1MJ/t produced while the one from Forestry does 1MJ/t for only 2,5EU/t, with upgrades.

I've only tested this with the versions listed by the download link. It is not recommended for other versions of IC2 or BC.

• Official Post

1.5.x is coming along slowly. I'm a grad student so this is a very busy time of year for me with finales and all. On the bright side, there should be a couple of weeks at the beginning of next month where I don't have anything pressing to do, and can work on the mod full time. I'm thinking about trying to livestream some of the programming to get feedback and such as I add and change things. Keep an eye out for more information about that.

• Sorry for the lack of news, I've been sick for the past couple of weeks. Not to mention some RL distractions when my water main ruptured. I hope to get all the RL stuff taken care of and get back to coding soon™.

thanks for the information, I hope soon to see the update 1.5.2