[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• sorry everyone for late replies, I haven't been checking this very often, I am really busy in life as of right now, and unless there is an urgent game-breaking bug, it will be held off till I this update for 1.0.0

• How does one do that, exactly? I just started using RP2 and while I have that brand of tin and copper in abundance, it would be nice to more easily find the rarer stuff.

(I believe I know the file and line to edit, I simply do not know the proper values(s) to insert...)

I added 120:2 (and 21:2 as Lapis are not included to begin with either) to the valuableOres line of the IC config file and the miner successfully nabs them all now.

According to my Redpower config file, 120 was the block ID for all of its ores. The :2 is for the ore value calculation which I made similar to Tin and Copper for IC.

• sorry everyone for late replies, I haven't been checking this very often, I am really busy in life as of right now, and unless there is an urgent game-breaking bug, it will be held off till I this update for 1.0.0

Is crashing when opening Rare Earth Extractor and Advanced Miner in SMP, along with the Plasmaficator corrupting chunks and being unusable in SMP considered game-breaking? If so, read above page 14. I posted error logs and everything up there.

EDIT: Also, Void Generator causes client crash in SMP when player attempts to open GUI:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ModLoaderMp.HandleGUI(ModLoaderMp.java:145)
    at wt.a(NetClientHandler.java:722)
    at ey.a(SourceFile:27)
    at iq.b(SourceFile:272)
    at wt.b(NetClientHandler.java:64)
    at gx.c(SourceFile:57)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1388)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:666)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

EDIT2: Also, I just noticed (well, just got to the tech level needed) that the Void Generator seems to still generate at 10 second intervals with only ~2000 EU being emitted. Did I misinterpret the 51000 EU every 4 minutes, or is that a bug, too?

EDIT3: PESUs are unable to be opened in SMP.

• I added 120:2 (and 21:2 as Lapis are not included to begin with either) to the valuableOres line of the IC config file and the miner successfully nabs them all now.

According to my Redpower config file, 120 was the block ID for all of its ores. The :2 is for the ore value calculation which I made similar to Tin and Copper for IC.

Thanks - I wanted to make sure I had it right. I had also assigned it as 120:2, but wanted to be sure so I didn't mess something up. But my config seems to grab Lapis just fine, 21:3 listed in fact.

Looks like the miner is grabbing ores, as well as gems and Nikolite, so unless something like Tungsten has a separate ID I think I'm good. Thank you for the advice.

• I have my void generator sitting on top of the first layer of bedrock and I'm only getting ~1000 EU every 15 seconds or so, which would be about 16000 every 4 minutes. The info says it should be producing 51600 every 4 minutes if I recall correctly? *le confused*
    Edit: This would mean I'm getting about 67 EU/s which means a meager 3.33 EU/t. Barely more than 3 solar panels? Am I missing something or is this a bug?
    Edit again: I have 9 of these now on layer 0 (as close to the void as possible) pumping directly into a PESU and it's taking a loooooooooooooooooong time to fill it up...

• I have my void generator sitting on top of the first layer of bedrock and I'm only getting ~1000 EU every 15 seconds or so, which would be about 16000 every 4 minutes. The info says it should be producing 51600 every 4 minutes if I recall correctly? *le confused*
    Edit: This would mean I'm getting about 67 EU/s which means a meager 3.33 EU/t. Barely more than 3 solar panels? Am I missing something or is this a bug?
    Edit again: I have 9 of these now on layer 0 (as close to the void as possible) pumping directly into a PESU and it's taking a loooooooooooooooooong time to fill it up...

Yeah, this version appears to be HORRENDOUSLY buggy. NONE of the new additions work properly in SMP, and only a few parts work properly in SSP.

• yes everyone, I AM aware that it is buggy, if you don't like it, don't use it

I am trying to get the bugs fixed

Alright, thanks. We were just getting a bit annoyed that we hadn't gotten nearly any feedback. Glad to see you're aware of and working on the problem :D

So it's not recommended?

• I'd wait till the void gen is finished to use it since you'd be just as well off with a few solar panels (and a lot richer haha)

F4113nb34st: I'm not insulting you or your code. I'm a programmer too, just asking questions. I know all about bugs :p

• I REALLY wish there was a way to get just the advanced pump and advanced miner as a standalone mod. Would you consider that? I know I can disable the others in the config, but the problem is it still keeps the block IDs and that causes conflict with a larger mod (Forestry, in particular). I wouldn't want to go without the Advanced Miner, and I'd love to be able to use the Advanced Pump, but I can't have block IDs tied up on stuff I don't and won't use when it causes conflict with stuff I want to use. :(

• Thanks! You are AWESOME! I appreciate it. when I found that the gasificator IDs were conflicting with Forestry I was like "NOOOOOO"! I wasn't prepared to give up my Advanced Miner - it's good if the two machines I can use would go hand-in-hand with that mod.

• Just wondering
    but how is it incompatible with Rei's minimap?

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• you can also install the addon into your industrialCraft.jar. that way, this mod only activates when you have industrialcraft correctly installed