[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Official Post

@Greg: well come on then, you're a coder, you should know the routine, enable debug and gimme the results
    Kris: ikr, more energy the merrier :D !!!

Enabling Debug? I dont need that if i find an obvious Bug right after Downloading. May that will help you.

Code
    @Override
    	public int injectEnergy(Direction directionFrom, int aAmount) {
    		if (aAmount > maxEUInput()) {
    			doExplosion(aAmount);
    			return 0;
    		}
    		if (increaseStoredEnergy(aAmount)) return 0;
    		setStoredEnergy(getEnergyVar() + 1);
    		return aAmount-1;
    	}

Edit: Derp i doubleposted. I should go to bed now (0:03am here)

• item does implement, returns 1, and it inits during the init phase of forge
    you do have your own api in your src right? that's what it uses to detect if it's installed
    and turn on debug in the core cfg and give me the output of debug.txt in the .minecraft folder

edit: that's basically what mine does, except it uses the ic2 explosion method, if the call fails it will output something to the debug txt with is why that would be helpful

• I have a suggestion for the turbine solar gen.
    It would be really good that you made a lava cell slot in which you put lava cells(duh) and that these lava cells retain the heat level during the night (retain, not increase!) and that one cell lasts for like 2 nights or something.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I should really register; I lurk enough on these forums. Any rate; error to report. Crashed my world; I can probably save it(the world) if I disable advanced machines. Attached a wooden transport pipe to the side of the Solar Turbine. Upon powering the redstone engine attached to the pipe the world immediately crashed with that error and upon loading the world it throws the same error. Using Core 2.5.0 and advanced machines 2.2.4 along with Forge 4.2.5.306. I know fallen won't be back until the 23rd so hopefully this won't get buried by then. If anyone else has run into this crash and was able to fix it I'd love to know (I'm attempting to run a thermal expansion / BuildCraft basic bucket setup to feed the turbine generator with water.)

• As a followup to my previous crash report I tested it. I believe the crash has to to with sided inventory I believe. If I load anything to the sides of the machine it'll crash the world until the offending pipe or machine is removed. Loading from the bottom of the machine loads items into its top slot. Loading from the top (solar panel face) loads items into the bottom slot. Again any of the four sides results in immediate and irreparable crashing. Hopefully this helps someone.

• ``The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.`` :(