suggestion: add uum recipe for uranium back

• Describtion:
    want to have the UUM uranium back. i know it got removed because you can create more energy with it.

but what about solars, windmills, watermills, you just place them and get infinite energy from them, and they lag a lot. when there is a lot of people online on the server i play on, everything run slow, maybe even as low at 20% of full speed.

if we get the recipe back, people will be more willing to make a reactor and not use solars as much. there by make it lag less

Recipe:
    same as before, or different

• So, it have been removed... I didn't know about it, and it is... strange. To be usefull, this recipe needs a breeder, and breeders are require a lot of mainteinance. i think it is the fair price.

Cutiemark crusaders - engineers, Yay!
    Blown up: Industrial Blast Furnace, Industrial Wiremill, Singularity compressor, Extractor.

• No, we already have easy unlimited energy. We have solar panels .We want an alternate method to generate unlimited power, that is more rewarding, but far more complex.

Pfft easy?

Took me like 2 weeks not even:

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• i can only say one thing, LAG

now that you are done placing the solars, you have unlimited energy, and you dont have to do anything about it.

if you used the uranium, you need to
    breed it then place it in reactor AND keep a close eye on it, so it don't explode.
    and you need to make new parts for the reactor if they break.

now that you are done placing the solars, you have unlimited energy, and you dont have to do anything about it.

breed it then place it in reactor AND keep a close eye on it, so it don't explode.

Oh god the lag. Yea, that is the other thing. Solar pannels are all well and good if you dont like your server/computer, and want to punish it. This method would still be similar infinite energy, albeit in a different way, requiring some player input, but still constant energy.

And note that there is no such thing as infinite energy, not even with solar panels. They have a finite rate of generation, and hence cost TIME to run.

• A fully surrounded uranium cell will give off a 5 million EU of power in its lifetime (if it doesn't explode). This, in conjunction with a mass fab, will produce 5 UUM. The uranium has a chance of becoming a depleted cell which can be re-enriched to produce more power. It makes sense that UUM cannot be used to create uranium, otherwise there is a positive gain from the cycle. You can compare this to the 3 'mills' but those produce far less EU/t and require a massive amount to compensate for what a reactor can do (plus BC can automate this process somewhat).

However, I do not know the actual UUM craft for what it used to be with uranium, so if it requires at least 6 UUM, then I'm fine with it.

• in a breeder you can make 8 uranium cells, and if placed in a reactor that is 8 mill for 1 uranium = 8 uum
    or is placed in a reactor with 2x eff that give 16 mill UE

• Try making 8 uranium cells out of 1 uranium ore its impossible. Best you can do is come close to that with tons of babysitting.

Indeed, as you do, even with a perfect breeder, have to use uranium cells to enrich the depleted cells.

• Lets look at the /best/ case scenario here.

Perfect breeder, always hot (annoying, you must /always/ do this, never skipping).
    1 uranium can make 8 partials; 16 coal dust/coal used during production.
    1 enriched partial is required in a perfect breeder to enrich 8.

This means our of 9 uranium blocks you can get 64 fuel blocks.

Those 64 fuel blocks at best have an efficiency of around 4.2 (+/-0.2); pluging in numbers the absolute best case is 268.8M from the primary reactor, and 8M from the breeder (over 4 runs); 276.8M for a /lot/ of babysitting and having built a crazy CASUC/CARUC reactor.

Edit: My numbers are off. I forgot to account for uranium in the next fuel cycle. Out of 8 input blocks you get 56 fuel ones. 243.2M

• From the wiki: "Uranium Cells have a chance to turn into Near-Depleted Uranium Cells when they're used up."

Am I missing something, or does that mean not ALL of the uranium cells turn into near-depleted? If there is a chance to lose the uranium cells, than you have to account for that loss of item. I have not personally created a nuclear reactor (mainly because I think they are not worth it, and I like to do things "legit" which means no TMIing, so I haven't gotten there yet) so I don't know exactly how it works.

• now, calculate the amount of ice you need to make, to keep a reactor cool if it have a efficency on 4, if you are lucky it is 1 every 5 sec. next, the energy to make the ice.

it is a lot of babysitting you need to do, to get the 200+ M EU, before even 20 solars have gathered that much, if it is even possible (without TMI)

aroo? nuke plants don't have to explode. I've got a lovely little Mark-I plant that I basically ignore aside from giving it more fuel every once in a while.
    "only" makes 35 EU/t but that's fine with me.