[suggestion] Solar Jetpack.

• Currently the Jetpacks have one VERY BIG disadvantage. Once they run out of fuel, you fall. Even if the power is lower in the last 10 sec or so, it still is a traumatizing experience to run out of gas/EU in midair. Refilling empty jetpacks is a pain. A way to reduce this is to just add solar panels to the jetpack. (Only works if the jetpack is electric). This allows the jetpack to recharge as it is flying. It won't make the jetpack infinite, but it will charge the pack as you are walking, flying, or doing something else. That will allow for increased flight length, and make it redundant to go to all the trouble of making a mfe just to recharge a jetpack. IT SHOULD ONLY CHARGE WHILE YOU'RE WEARING IT!

I AM A RAGING INDUSTRIALIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Click here plz!!!

• I like this. A lot.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Official Post

Quite a neat idea.
    However, may I suggest something more stylish: A solar Panel Helmet :3
    Doesn't grant protection, but will recharge equipped EJetpacks/Batpacks when travelling in sunlight.

Don't exspect this soon, though, we got loads of other stuff to fix up first.

• ohh god.
    now i not only have to choose what chest piese i have to were (jetpack, batpack, quantum chest)
    now i also need to choose quantum helmet or solar helmet

or to sum it up, yes this is a great idear alb

• Quite a neat idea.
    However, may I suggest something more stylish: A solar Panel Helmet :3
    Doesn't grant protection, but will recharge equipped EJetpacks/Batpacks when travelling in sunlight.

Don't exspect this soon, though, we got loads of other stuff to fix up first.

Maybe its time to ad more slots so you can wear more stuff instead of only 4 armor pieces.

• Yeah. I think you should be able to put the jetpack on the quantum vest, but only after you added something on which to put it, like a rack of some kind. You put it on your vest, and you have a new slot to put stuff in. aka a back slot.

I AM A RAGING INDUSTRIALIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Click here plz!!!

• However, may I suggest something more stylish: A solar Panel Helmet :3

I would totally use this!

• The stylish Solar Helmet does indeed keep your electric jetpack charged nicely (providing you are flying in daylight and have the sun on your head).