Suggestion: Elevator

• So yea. i know there's the Magnitizer but how about if you have the time (and maybe for those that don't have metal boots for some reason) an Elevator! so you basicly create a bunch of "elevator" blocks and maybe an motor which you can place next to an iron fence? (magnitizer needed ofc to make it work) and then you can build an custom size platform (ofc not too big.. that would cause severe lag or worse) and now for the question. how do we make it go up/down? well just apply some redstone current to make it go down (redstone on the magnitizer) and turn the current of to go up. and now if you want to have perhaps multiple floors just make an small redstone circut with pistons which will stop the platform in it's decent (or up)
    the rest like Energy consumption, Crafting recipe we can let Alblaka decide.

• pretty good. I would totally use this. I have a mountaintop outpost, and it is very annoying having to go up and down the mountain, especially after the nuclear meltdown.

I AM A RAGING INDUSTRIALIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Click here plz!!!

• I like this as well. Maybe have flat panels that you can arrange around with magnetizers and iron fences in order to create a metal platform that moves on redstone trigger (where the trigger causes the powered platform to move either up or down if the magnetizers have a current running thru them).

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Yeah, the magnetizer is only halfway there. For one, the block right in the middle of a pole is a pin, and then of course you can't go down the pole with metal boots on.

We can make nuclear reactors, laser rifles, and Iron Man armor... elevators should be within our technological capability. :rolleyes: