[Addon v1.43] Solar Helmet - now with SMP! [v2.5]

• Requested by many. Just make a solar helmet and wear it, and it'll recharge your batpack or electric jetpack at 1 EU/t (or 9 if you're wearing an advanced one) while you're under sunlight.

Download v2.5 Client
    Download v2.5 Server
    Download v2.5 Bukkit

Testers needed: If you are recharging a batpack/e-jetpack/lappack using a solar helmet on a server and got kicked for overflow or the numbers are out of sync, PLEASE tell me, so I can code a better sync method using Packet230s.

As of v2.0, you can put the mod straight on the mods folder.

Changelog:

You craft a solar helmet like this:

And upgrade one:

After you wear it, you'll definitely look hayoish:

• I knew someone would do this eventually. Looks cool, hopefully you can get some screenshots up!

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Pretty cool besides the fact that there is no smp. Expecially the copy-into-mods-folder install
    but the lack of SMP turned me off. sorry. I would have otherwise loved this.

• I'm still working on SMP, however OnTickInGame is not triggering for me on the server side - I tried asking #risucraft but no response... any ideas?

Code
    Initializer:
    ModLoader.SetInGameHook(this,true,false);

OnTickInGame:
    public void OnTickInGame(net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer game) {
    ... do stuff ...
    }
  • Alright, This is What we have been waiting for! The Best headgear in teh universe!

Now all we need is higher Tier versions, with 8 and 64 cells respectively, around a nanohelmet and a quantum helmet XD

• I'm still working on SMP, however OnTickInGame is not triggering for me on the server side - I tried asking #risucraft but no response... any ideas?

Code
    Initializer:ModLoader.SetInGameHook(this,true,false);OnTickInGame:public void OnTickInGame(net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer game) {... do stuff ...}

your error would be due to the fact that there is no "onTickInGame" function on the server side modloader class, however I forgot how to bypass that complication :S

Once these issues are resolved, I'm downloading the mod! :Bronze Helmet: :Solar Panel: