[Addon v1.112]DeFencev3.3.2

• Why isnt this updated already D:

Probably one of the following reasons: He is too busy working on it to reply; he has a life outside of gaming; or he doesn't owe anyone anything. Tak your pick.
    At any rate, asking about it won't hasten anything or help in any way.

• Does it work with 1.0.0 or 1.1.0?

IC2 hasnt even came out for 1.10 yet and its not ready for 1.0 yet either cuz it works with ic2 1.23 witch is 1.8.1 but it needs to be updated to 1.43 or when ever ic2 comes out with a version for 1.1

• Probably one of the following reasons: He is too busy working on it to reply; he has a life outside of gaming; or he doesn't owe anyone anything. Tak your pick.
    At any rate, asking about it won't hasten anything or help in any way.

i understand where the guy is coming from but asking wont realy hurt because its kinda taken a long time to update such little addon. and ya we all understand that he has a life besides gaming but it realy wont hurt to ask because all he would have to say is that he is working on it and it would be released soon

• Actually, the problem isn't just one person asking about one add-on. It happens in every add-on and mod thread every time there's an update to the game or to the main mod.
    That adds up to a lot of irrelevant and useless clutter that doesn't get anything done any faster.

It's obvious that he's too busy to even come here and post; what makes you think he should even have to?
    The add-ons will be updated when he's ready and able to, and not a moment sooner - no matter what we say or do.

Serenity comes from learning to accept the things we cannot change.

• Actually, the problem isn't just one person asking about one add-on. It happens in every add-on and mod thread every time there's an update to the game or to the main mod.
    That adds up to a lot of irrelevant and useless clutter that doesn't get anything done any faster.

It's obvious that he's too busy to even come here and post; what makes you think he should even have to?
    The add-ons will be updated when he's ready and able to, and not a moment sooner - no matter what we say or do.

Serenity comes from learning to accept the things we cannot change.

Indeed, besides, we have a port to MC 1.1 around the corner, coming sometime soon (don't ask when I don't know nor will I hazard a guess or even ask) my guess would be he's waiting on IC2 to update for 1.1 before he finishes updating his addons so that he won't have to turn right around and work on yet another update and can instead focus his energy on adding new features to his addons.

If I were a mod developer/addon maker that'd be what I'd do to be perfectly honest

• No, seems like the guy moved to Russia, or something. I'll stay tuned though.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• No, seems like the guy moved to Russia, or something. I'll stay tuned though.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!