[GOGOGO] Release v1.30

• Official Post

Will check rest when i get home.

• Solar panel doesn't generate /show that there is sun during the day [SSP], i have a bunch of mods when I test this including SPC , doing /time . Do i need to make a full report on this or someone already figured out?

Please ignore this floating platform with 10,000 solar panels. Nothing to see here.

• Official Post

Solar panel doesn't generate /show that there is sun during the day [SSP], i have a bunch of mods when I test this including SPC , doing /time . Do i need to make a full report on this or someone already figured out?

Fixed in GIT, will be in next release.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Official Post

Everyone from this thread who has posted is an OP, no whitelist. If someone needs op status and is a tester, someone online can give you op status or just post here if no one is online.

Test IC2 1.30 SMP - Test Over
    209.236.124.134:25565

• Official Post

Painters now have 32 uses total (with no increase in dye costs). DOES NOT WORK! Painters go down as if they had 32 loads but at the 16th block they instantly go from half full to empty. Tested with TMI and selfcrafted and different colors!

No other problems were found.

Probably underestimated my code there, i assume it stops the whole process at 15 damage, hardcoded. Should have been maxDamage-1 there.

• Official Post

Won't servers with massive amounts of solars cause more lag due to them always checking for rain?

The checks of functionality are still each 128 ticks. However, it doesnt iterate through x blocks above it anymore, but merely adresses exactly 3 fix variables.
    Imagine it, even with the raincheck added, a CPU-improvement to 10% of its original usage. However, afaik the functionality-check never was a CPU eater either way.

• Official Post

The issue is that the helmet probably discharges too fast. means if it should be empty it just jumps to full energy again. (and i mean really full without a health bar) instead of staying empty. meaning you never have to charge it. An initial charge of a few K eu is enough to have it running forever. While it is very convenient it is overpowered. so much killer thinks about disabling the food ability of the helmet. ;)