[Suggestion] Industrial Pearl

• Tired of your old coal only smelting 8 items? No problem! Now, you can make the useful V2000 XIndustrial Pearl!

This pearl can be used to smelt a whopping 128 items!
    Crafted easily, just do this!

-P-
    PGP
    CLC

Where P= Ender pearl
    G= uninsulated gold cable
    C=Coal
    And L= Lava cell

But, do you use electric furnaces?
    The V4000 Electric pearl-o-matic
    Fixes this!

This pearl can be used to power your electric machines and smelt over 200 items in your electric furnace!

Here's how to craft it!

POP
    COC
    BOB
    Where P= Industrial pearl
    O= Copper cable
    C= Electric circuit
    And B=Tin ingot

Thanks for reading!

• I'm guessing this would be the type of... In between of a Rechargeable Battery and an Energy Crystal..?

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Going by a direct EU value, coal (and charcoal) have 4000 EU potential. This, smelting 16x that, has a potential of 64k EU. So this alone beats the Bat-Pack by 4k EU in potential storage. I do notice that taking the 2 coals and the lava cell into account, you have an inputted potential of 28k EU. If you assigned an arbitrary value of 12k of potential storage to the Ender Pearl, that means the Gold Cable is worthless in the equation. That's fine by me.

Now, working on the idea of this... thing having a potential of 40k EU instead (say the EP is worth 4k, and the GC is just there in the recipe to get used up again), that equates to 80 smelted equivalent. Still too high IMO. So, work on the idea of replacing the Lava Cell with another EP and work the power down to 36k EU, and this makes for an equivalent of 72 smelted items.

Now that makes the EPs worth the same as coal basically EU-wise. Lets get rid of the coals and leave 4 EPs and a Gold Cable instead. Now, make the EPs worth 8k EU each so the overall EU potential is 32k, or 64 smelted equivalence. Considering how rare Endermen seem to be (at least for me) in 1.0.0 release in the Overworld... it kinda makes sense to make their Pearl to be 2x a coal, although it's a waste if you're trying to go to The End. Thinking about it some more... I don't recall any survivable way of leaving The End (haven't really been there yet... so maybe someone knows if you can leave The End, and thus this makes the balance screwy again).

Sorry, but I'm not gonna touch that furnace idea. If anything though, I'd rather having the EPs almost directly usable in something... maybe MFEs to unload their energy like a single-use battery?

• it kinda makes sense to make their Pearl to be 2x a coal, although it's a waste if you're trying to go to The End. Thinking about it some more... I don't recall any survivable way of leaving The End (haven't really been there yet... so maybe someone knows if you can leave The End, and thus this makes the balance screwy again).

Beat the Enderdragon and it spawns a portal to let you leave (As well as a Dragon Egg that's tricky to keep as an item). Spawns you at your bed, or spawn point. Can go back at any time through the original portal- But the dragon does not respawn. Can farm a lot of Ender Pearls this way.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• a proper, 50x50 mob farm produces TONS and TONS of ender-eyes, after I filled a large chest w/ I just started usin em as fireworks (cus they fly into the sky and splode half the time, and its purdy :D)

• Beat the Enderdragon and it spawns a portal to let you leave (As well as a Dragon Egg that's tricky to keep as an item). Spawns you at your bed, or spawn point. Can go back at any time through the original portal- But the dragon does not respawn. Can farm a lot of Ender Pearls this way.

Having an Ender Pearl combined with 1 or 2 redstone as a new type of single-use battery would be interesting.

Well there goes balance... >_>

Guess it's better off going with equivalent with coal's EU potential...

--

Also, I don't think mob farms work in 1.0.0 anymore... anyone able to confirm/deny? I don't build them really (did it once, didn't like how cheap it felt).

• Passive mob farms no longer work. Hostile mob farms do.

Have yet to blow up any Reactor . It's only a matter of time, though. Actually, I may go for a CASUC design, but doubtful.
    "Are you sure this will work?"(My friends)
    "I have no idea! Let's do it anyways!"(Me.)

Generation 27 The first time you see this, put it in your signature and add 1 to the number. Call it a social science pyramid scheme.

• Keep in mind that it is possible to create automated tree harvesters/processors to charcoal

Have yet to blow up any Reactor . It's only a matter of time, though. Actually, I may go for a CASUC design, but doubtful.
    "Are you sure this will work?"(My friends)
    "I have no idea! Let's do it anyways!"(Me.)

Generation 27 The first time you see this, put it in your signature and add 1 to the number. Call it a social science pyramid scheme.

• While the original idea is a bit... Obscure, maybe:

:Coal Dust: :Tin Dust: :Coal Dust:
    :Tin Dust: :Gold Dust: :Tin Dust:
    :Coal Dust: :Tin Dust: :Coal Dust:

Coal Dust = Redstone
    Tin Dust = Tin Ingot
    Gold Dust = Ender Pearl

Make it craft 5-15 single-use batteries.