[SUGGESTION] Quantumsuit 2.0, Weaponry and other stuff!

• All right, first, you all know the quantum suit right?
    Well it's actually too darn cheap, and a little bit weak, so i propose Quantumsuit 2.0
    Of course these little pieces of equipment would be OOOO so powerfull and OOOO so EXPENSIVE!!

--------------------------------------
    Iridium Machine
    Placable: YES
    Wearable: NO
    Usable:NO
    An extremely high tech machine, used for the most powerfull machinery is IC
    :Advanced Circuit: :Iridium: :Advanced Circuit: <- Advanced circuit
    :Iridium: :Advanced Machine: :Iridium:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Iridium: :Advanced Circuit:
    Laser Detection Unit
    Used for detecting stuff with a laser that can go trough anything without harming any blocks or monsters
    Placable: NO
    Wearable: NO
    :Advanced Circuit: :Mining Laser: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Mining Laser: :Advanced Machine: :Mining Laser:

:Advanced Machine: = Iridium Machine in this recipe
    Quantumsuit Helmet 2.0
    Wearable: YES
    Capable of water breathing and monster detection
    :Advanced Machine: :Quantum-Helmet: :Advanced Machine:
    X :MFS-Unit: X

:Mining Laser: = Laser Detection Unit
    :Advanced Machine: = Iridium Machine
    Quantumsuit Bodyarmor 2.0
    Wearable: DUUH!
    0% damage recieved as long as powered and capable of charging both equipment and the :Mining Laser: and :Nano Saber:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Advanced Machine: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Circuit: :MFS-Unit: :Advanced Circuit:

Quantumsuit Leggings 2.0
    Ctrl activated and adjustable speed, and 1 block climb up power!, you don't need to jump for 1 block high edges anymore! you'll autmatically walk over them.
    :Advanced Machine: :MFS-Unit: :Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Quantum-Leggings: :Advanced Circuit:

Quantumsuit Boots 2.0
    Capable of Jumping up to 20 blocks and rocket boost, negating alot of fall damage, the rocket boost can throw you 5 blocks up.
    very usefull for ledges you can barely reach or saving you from crashing into earth! (only usable once each flight and only while in the air)
    :Advanced Circuit: :MFS-Unit: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Advanced Machine: :Quantum-Boots: :Advanced Machine:
    :Rubber Boots: X :Rubber Boots:

Master Machine
    3x3 input and output. automatically macerates, cooks, compresses or extracts whatever's inside.
    I don't know a reasonable EU/t consumption rate, so you guys decide!
    (Iron will be converted into Refined iron not iron dust, and rubberwood into rubber)
    :Extractor: :Induction Furnace: :Compressor:
    :Extractor: :Advanced Machine: :Compressor:
    :Macerator: :Advanced Circuit: :Macerator:

Iridium Cable
    Extreme blast resistance and a 1EU/40Block loss!

:Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre:
    :Glass Fibre: :Iridium: :Glass Fibre: = 8
    :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre:
    Iridium Enforced Stone
    a 100 blast resistance! (Nuclear reactor has 65 blast power (I think))
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: :Intergrated Plating:=8
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:

:Intergrated Plating:= Reinforced Stone

Still more to come!

• As much as I would like a Tier 2 Extractor, Macerator, and Compressor (not the Tier 3 on the addon forums :p) all of this is totally OP. The Quantum Suit already has nearly everything we need.

However, to add to the absurdity:

IRIDIUM NUKE. Like TNT, but Nukes where sand would go, Iridium where gunpowder would go. ... Ok, I'll go hide in my cave now.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• There are T2 versions of the Extractor, Macerator, and Compressor, and I have no idea what you are talking about by T3 version.

And that super reinforced stone ought to be epic. It ought to be pure white as well.

• There are T2 versions of the Extractor, Macerator, and Compressor, and I have no idea what you are talking about by T3 version.

And that super reinforced stone ought to be epic. It ought to be pure white as well.

There are? I must be totally out of the loop.

Neon Pure White. And sparkles.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I love it! All but the refnforced fiber cable and iridium stone, plus master machine and laser detection. So, i basically like only the quantum 2.0 ideas. This is because it gives player a new goal, after they've gotten their fuklll qsuit and are good on other machines and crap.

• I love it! All but the refnforced fiber cable and iridium stone, plus master machine and laser detection. So, i basically like only the quantum 2.0 ideas. This is because it gives player a new goal, after they've gotten their fuklll qsuit and are good on other machines and crap.

no, just no, we dont need Qsuit 2.0, we need Qsuit to be more expensive and have more mid-tier machines.

• The q-suit's op'ed enough that I'm not even cheating myself one in my testworlds lol

But I'd love to have a laser rifle though :( maybe an 200 shot one or less but then mobily rechargeable with either gems or bats. Maybe also with a scope? (addable?)
    God I loved the laser rifles in Fallout 3 / NV. Now since they nerfed all weapons (I think the bow too) IC2 could really get it's own 'bow'. We already got the epilepsy saber so a lazor rifle wouldn't hurt, unless it's epilepsy too :3 (I'm not even epileptic and that saber's a pain, the one I cheated me once was always off or only on when I fought and asap off again xD)

On my install Mining Drill doesn't give off any sounds at all o.o
    Help! Somebody fix that please!
    Wait a sec... damnit.

no idea if he was serious but either way that was damn funny xD

• Your proposed upgrade is not "expensive". It is time consuming. Who in their right mind achieves full quantum armor without already automating the process of generating matter for iridium? Once you have the full suit... getting more is just waiting around twiddling your thumbs more.

Annnd, no, I don't have full quantum. The only piece of quantum I own is the helmet, because I got tired of eating all the time. :P

Seriously, though, why do we need MORE than immortality? Why do we need MORE than super speed? Why do we need MORE than inhuman jumping heights and negated fall damage? Why do we need MORE than underwater breathing, auto-food regen, and auto-health regen 24/7?

If you need something higher tiered to aim for in order to keep your interest in the game, I think you've missed the point of minecraft. :huh:

• You realize it would likely take 24-48 hours of continuous gameplay to get the stuff for the recipes. And if the quantum suit isn't working for you, make sure you are using the chestplate or it wont take all damage.

• Looking back on the armor, I'd rather have the normal quantum suit.

Helmet 2.0 - No hunger refill? That's the only reason I even wear the original.

Bodyarmor 2.0 - Recharges my equipment? Okay, at what cost? If it's going to remove charge from the suit, I'll pass. This feature would be better suited for the helmet.

Legs 2.0 - Adjustable speed? For what purpose? auto-climbing 1block high steps isn't a huge perk. If we're talking mobility, I'd be wearing a jetpack in hovermode, conserving momentum in the air while svaing charge on my leggings.

Boots 2.0 - A 5-block, one-shot per jump boost? For 8 extra Iridium? Wasted.

• XD Whole sugestion tread is so damn funny !
    IF anything Qsuit is the LATE LATE game like megacreeps all over the place...
    Maybe there could be a inbitween wariance or alter versions that are les powerful but not a god damn overkill.
    Try standing beside ignited nuke with Qsuit on, and after explosion try to tell that it's not OP... just try.