[Suggestion] Naturally Generated Factory Ruins

• All I have to say is /signed. I would love to find an old, broken factory or city...or even a small living town (with townspeople who aren't idiots.).

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• All I have to say is /signed. I would love to find an old, broken factory or city...or even a small living town (with townspeople who aren't idiots.).

Don't play SMP then, because on most servers that's guaranteed. :P

• I support. Whether or not I have the heart to take some of the ruins apart myself however is another story.
    More machines! But ancient ruins!
    I'll be all indecisive on my account.

• Due to the fact that this thread has been on the top multiple times, no moderator has said it is denied or accepted, and that Alblaka hasn't responded, I think that it is either in production or secretly accepted.

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• Official Post

Due to the fact that this thread has been on the top multiple times, no moderator has said it is denied or accepted, and that Alblaka hasn't responded, I think that it is either in production or secretly accepted.

It's rather a "Meh, would be a ridicolous pain to code"-thing i don't want to bother with, so far.

• maybe they could genarate as a workshop with a giant hole in the side where one Machine went funny or generate as a city that had a nuclear meltdown :Nuke TNT: .

Edit:

If they contain any machines, they should be uncraftable, overpowered and rusted (meaning they are unreliable)

• Maybe somebody could possibly make this as an addon.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• It's rather a "Meh, would be a ridicolous pain to code"-thing i don't want to bother with, so far.

What he means is yes absolutely it is almost finished

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun