1. 20EU/t (current) (1) 13%
    2. 32EU/t (3) 38%
    3. 128EU/t (2) 25%
    4. 512EU/t (0) 0%
    5. Other (2) 25%

Name:
    Increase the rate at which the :Mining Laser: Charges

Describtion:
    Currenty it charges VERY slowly (in my opinion) at about 10EU/t i believe, but it contains 2 Energy Crystals. So I think it should charge at 32EU/t or more.

Recipe:
    Same as the originals

• Yeah, I'll +1 this.

Also, I believe that Al did have plans to allow the :Mining Laser: to drain from the v1.337 Lappack. Not sure if it works though.

Damn, ninja'd. But, seriously, I like this. We'll have to see how Al takes to it though.

• Removed the batpack part of the suggestion because I forgot about the Lap-pack ;) I would also like for somebody to please add the Lap-Pack recipe to the wiki and/or post it here because I have no idea how to make it, tho I will be peeking through the forums because I'm sure its here somewhere.

• Mining Laser takes Energy Crystals, half of what a MFE uses, so probably 64 EU/tick would be reasonable.

Yay for wierd numbers.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Added "Other" option to poll, Votes can also be changed.

Though please explain your reasoning and the specific EU/t you would think would be best.

• Added "Other" option to poll, Votes can also be changed.

Though please explain your reasoning and the specific EU/t you would think would be best.

OVER 9000!

... But no, 64 is what I'd suggest as my 'other' vote. What does the Nano-Saber charge at, anyways?

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Just wanted to say, what if we have instead of charging them in the mfe's or mfsu's or whatsoever just putting them into a speacial device that loads them at max speed where they basicly stand like your handy to load up? :D

Edit: I think :Nano Saber:'s load at the normal speed like the mining laser? I mean that couldn't be it if the :Nano Saber: charges with an :Energy Crystal: and would charge faster up? ..

:Energy Crystal:___:Energy Crystal: I'm crystalized!

• Official Post

LETS ASSUME it take 10 EUt... this means, by 100000 storage, it would take 10000 ticks = ~5.5 minutes to charge up.
    To mention the obvious, i don't think you have a clue of charging rates :O

Either way, higher tier equipment DOES have longer charging times then normal equipment. Whereas the storage increases x10 with each tier, charging rate usually only raises by x2-4, causing a increased recharge time of ~x2.5
    This is an intended factor.

• LETS ASSUME it take 10 EUt... this means, by 100000 storage, it would take 10000 ticks = ~5.5 minutes to charge up.
    To mention the obvious, i don't think you have a clue of charging rates :O

Either way, higher tier equipment DOES have longer charging times then normal equipment. Whereas the storage increases x10 with each tier, charging rate usually only raises by x2-4, causing a increased recharge time of ~x2.5
    This is an intended factor.

ok SORRY 20EU/t is current... I wasn't exactly paying attention to the actual rate, but now it know its 20 EU/t so, that means that it would still take over 2 minutes to charge up...but with the lappack i guess it doesn't really matter.

• Assuming I have the diamonds, and the charging bench addon (cant live without it, invaluable micromangement reduction) you just have a few of those in the bench charging, and when you want to *recharge*, you just drop your dead one in, and take your fresh one out. Unless multiplayer and sharing, 2 is plenty.