Question: 1.337(b) Recipes

• Hi all,
    Is there a publicly available list of recipes? Specifically I care about the recipe for turning Iridium Ore into Iridium Plate, I know it involves Alloys but don't know the recipe. ( I already know the recipe to get UU-Matter to Iridium Ore).
    I've looked hard in:
    Wiki people are slowly putting up the new recipes but there not all up)
    Blog - It mentions 'Will add recipe list soon' but as yet have not been added.
    Forum - So much information but none that answer my question.
    Code - I'm not confident enough to try to decompile the code.

I'm hoping someone has a nice mircle list of all the new recipes but if not I guess I'll just wait for the wiki to slowly update.

P.S A BIG thank-you to everyone who works so hard to update the wiki, and ofcourse thank-you to the developer.

• You will find it a godsend if you also play BuildCraft and/or RedPower.
    If you do go with RP, I'd recommend the CraftGuide instead of Recipe Book - otherwise you'll have thousands of pages of recipes for covers, plates etc. CraftGuide has a useful filter.

• The only thing i am using Risu's recipe book for is finding the new recipes that aren't listed yet for IC2 1.337. (As well as the secret stuff)
    For anything else i find it much easier to use my second monitor and a web browser. Not only do i see the recipe but i can easily refresh my memory on how to operate the equipment.