Help me make a list of all cobblestone derivatives

• I'm trying to figure out every possible thing you can make without adding any other ingredients from cobblestone, on a world that is using the big 3 tech mods (Buildcraft/IC2/RP2)

So far on my list I have :

Cobblestone
    Smoothstone
    Wafers
    Sand
    Glass
    Glass Panes
    Stone Pipe
    Cobblestone Pipe
    Bricks
    Brick Stairs/Cobble Stairs/Stone Stairs
    Cobble half steps/Stone half steps

Any step that requires sawing doesn't count since it eats up sawblades which I count as an ingredient. Heating in an oven or crafting doesn't count.

I was THINKING about nerfing cobble derivatives in recyclers by making them have a lower chance of scrap (since you can get cobble so easily for free). They'd still give you scrap, but only rarely so you'd need a lot of recyclers, a lot of energy to run those recyclers, and a lot of time to get a decent amount of scrap from generated cobble.

This nerf would also be used in conjunction with one that makes recyclers use a significant amount of energy (right now they use 1 EU/tick)

If you go quarrying or other mass mining you can still get lots of scrap from dirt/marble and other common blocks. I am totally fine with that, as well as cactus farms and so on. It's cobble that I am trying to nerf because the block breakers are SOOO damn quick at making thousands and thousands of blocks.

• Sandstone: cobble -(macerator)--> sand --(compressor)--> sandstone

you also may want to name that Stone brick as just "Bricks" is generally thought of the clay based red ones.

• So I guess you have a steep policy against cobble stone generators, huh?

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Here it is!

Attachment has specifics, but here is the list (pulled from craftguide in-game, so I hope it is accurate :/ )

• I wish dirt was renewable. I am playing with that Millairie mod and I need to make a lot of bricks, which requires dirt. I have started two quarries (Build craft) just to get more dirt for the effort. It would be nice for an IC recipie for the stuff, but I can't think of anything that would make dirt and make sense. Maybe putting planks into a maceator to make mulch and combining that with sand to make dirt... A bit of a stretch, but at least it is something.

• You actually need Equivalent Exchange to make dirt. You can make it from cobbl, but some people are against EE.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• With forestry you can (slowly) make dirt from cobble. Set up multiple peat farms. One stack of bog earth uses half a stack of dirt and half a stack of sand (=cobble), but turns into a full stack of dirt. It is slow, but you get some nice fuel while doing this. I had 4 peat farms running and had too much peat, even a setup of ~25 peat engines sending it into a EU-converter couldn't burn everything. Ended up feeding it into a recycler^^

• With forestry you can (slowly) make dirt from cobble. Set up multiple peat farms. One stack of bog earth uses half a stack of dirt and half a stack of sand (=cobble), but turns into a full stack of dirt. It is slow, but you get some nice fuel while doing this. I had 4 peat farms running and had too much peat, even a setup of ~25 peat engines sending it into a EU-converter couldn't burn everything. Ended up feeding it into a recycler^^

don't forget mossy cobble and mossy stone brick with a moistener

Sounds like you need...

200 peat engines, to power your mass fabritor!

• it is pretty cheap

Yeah, EE doesn't value dirt much.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!