(Semi)Self-sustaining nuker(theory)

• (This idea probably already came up, but i didn't see it)
    mods used: IC², Redpower2(+ some planned features)
    given parameters:
    1 UUM = 166.000 EU +34 scrap
    1 urancell = 6.000.000 eu

6uum(<= don't know exact number)+ 2 tin(+time)+ 8coal=>8 uran cells
    Overall:
    This is obviously (semi-)self-sustaining.
    Coal and tin should be added from outside(mine, scrapbox factory), because it is far too expensive to produce them through uum.
    The recyclers:
    could be powered by photovoltaics or watermills and get their scrap out of cobble generators.
    Reactor:
    I thought of a system to replace all bukets in 2 ticks(with the retriever+ thats 90 buckets/second :3).
    It would get stopped every half cycle to replace the breeded cells with fresh cells.
    Every full cycle the reactor is stopped, but now you've got to reset it manually (because the engeneering for this would be pretty complicated) and turn it on again.
    The crafting:
    would be done manually, as you would only really need auto crafting if you would automate the reset after each full cycle( i'll look into that as soon as RP2 releases crafting machine, because i need RP2 overflow handling to get the overflow uum with out giant systems out of the cycle.).
    The overflow:
    The overflow of uum could be crafted into needed recources or again be turned into uran and then energy.

Note:
    A complete machine like this could break a server's economy, so i wouldn't recommend building it.

• Isn't all of this assuming you actually get enough depleted uranium cells to begin with? You don't get them all the time. (AFAIK)

• Isn't all of this assuming you actually get enough depleted uranium cells to begin with? You don't get them all the time. (AFAIK)

yup, I think it's about 1/3 of the time but that's just a guesstimate based on my "little" MK 1 reactor, i'd have to peek at the code to know for sure.

• I know it has only a chance of producing some depleted ones.
    But it would add to more actions in the downtime, thus expanding this giant even more.
    ( Cadde you can craft depleted ones with 8cell+uran=8 depleted cells)

• 6uum(<= don't know exact number)+ 2 tin(+time)+ 8coal=>8 uran cells

This whole thing seems to be predicated on using UUM to make uranium... unfortunately, you currently can't. :(

also, it would be 16 coal, not 8...
    NDU-cell -> DI-cell requires one
    REU-cell -> U-cell requires another

• Sorry!
    I didn't notice that they removed this uum recipe.
    But this setup is still an efficient breeder :3

• Sorry!
    I didn't notice that they removed this uum recipe.
    But this setup is still an efficient breeder :3

You have SUC on a fully chamber reactor, that's not possible. You have a maximum of 5 chambers on an SUC reactor.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.