[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Maybe i'm the only one, but i'm having a problem with all the solar panels (advanced and normal). I craft them just fine, but when i hook them up, they store power but will not transfer it through cables to my MFSU. Please help.

• I like this addon a lot more then CompactSolars. This seems more like an addon with upgraded solar panels, rather then something to help slow servers.

The old 16x16 textures are a bit Eh. You should probably talk to Sirus or Pyro (aka Backdraft).

Also, small bug for you: opening the Quantum Generator with stuff in your hot bar isn't a good idea. Try it ;p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Maybe i'm the only one, but i'm having a problem with all the solar panels (advanced and normal). I craft them just fine, but when i hook them up, they store power but will not transfer it through cables to my MFSU. Please help.

I'm also having this issue! I can charge my diamond drill etc. inside the solar panels but I can't power any other external block machines :( pls look into this thank you!

• This addon is so good, I recommended it to a friend xD

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Dat Mac app bar though.

I use all the applications regularly :P especially paintbrush for making textures, it's very simple but still very practical.

• when i boot up the minecraft with the mod installed and various other mods , i get this crash report (i tried various versions of advanced solar pannels and the latest version)

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ic2.api.recipe.RecipeInputItemStack.<init>(RecipeInputItemStack.java:16)
    at advsolar.AdvancedSolarPanel.preInit(AdvancedSolarPanel.java:217)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:522)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at ic2.api.recipe.RecipeInputItemStack.<init>(RecipeInputItemStack.java:16)
    at advsolar.AdvancedSolarPanel.preInit(AdvancedSolarPanel.java:217)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:522)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

• what version of ic2 are you using? if your not using 628 use that it works for me (when i have this mod and 80 other mods installed)
    edit: if that doesnt work delete config for advanced solar panels and try again

• This works fine for me, even works my dev environment thanks to codechickencore magic.

• Maybe for some people, but this isn't an IC2 addon anymore; it's an IC2 experimental addon and it needs to act like it :P

• Official Post

Nonsense. High tech stuff means design comes bottom priority, so it's fine :P Were it a solar made of dirt, then it's need to look good.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Congrats on managing to get so many views that Photobucket wants you to upgrade :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• just a Chinese localization file

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• I'm not sure where to report this as we have multiple mods going on here:
    We were playing with build 645 of ic2 and advanced solars 3.5.1 with Gravitation suite 2.0.3 and encountered this:

This setup was giving us over 46k eu/t when it should have been like 7k eu/t.

Clearly something is wrong with cables or solars or the molecular assembler but we lack the knowledge to track down what. Seems also to be dependant on the direction how the solars are placed (north/south/wet/east)

• I'm not sure where to report this as we have multiple mods going on here:
    We were playing with build 645 of ic2 and advanced solars 3.5.1 with Gravitation suite 2.0.3 and encountered this:
    Clearly something is wrong with cables or solars or the molecular assembler but we lack the knowledge to track down what. Seems also to be dependant on the direction how the solars are placed (north/south/wet/east)

Yeap, i checked it. I will try to solve it.