[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Please help. When appearing on a server Bukkit solar module displays the following error:

• 1. Bug found : if you adjust the power output of a solar panel for an SMP server, it still states in the GUI that it is generating the original power output.

I calculated that in order to make this mod not grossly overpowered, I had to reduce all the generation values by a factor of 4. With that nerf, it requires a nuclear generator (several CASUCS) to generate enough power to build your first few ultimate hybrids, but after a while the ultimate hybrids produce enough UUM to pay for themselves and then some.

• 1. Bug found : if you adjust the power output of a solar panel for an SMP server, it still states in the GUI that it is generating the original power output.

I calculated that in order to make this mod not grossly overpowered, I had to reduce all the generation values by a factor of 4. With that nerf, it requires a nuclear generator (several CASUCS) to generate enough power to build your first few ultimate hybrids, but after a while the ultimate hybrids produce enough UUM to pay for themselves and then some.

Please help. When appearing on a server Bukkit solar module displays the following error:

I will check it. Thanks for report.

• As a general rule of thumb, if the config file is blank, something else is conflicting with Advanced Solar Panels (could be a block ID) and preventing it from reaching the point in it's code where it writes to the file. The ModLoader.txt might give you a hand in determining this.

• Bug Report: Build Craft incompatabilty
    ever since I installed this mod when ever I try to program a build craft Blueprint my game crashes. has anyone else had this problem?
    my mods include: Buildcraft 3.x(with TP pipes), IC2(with BC-IC2 crossover mod), Redpower 2, zeppelins, wireless redstone, and optifine

correction: the issue was with something else, I think it was the reinforced glass.

• Ho,

I have this error on my server (IC², BC, RP)

Thanks for your help and your awesome Mod

• I'm also getting this error on my bukkit server, i'm fairly sure it means there's a bug with the energy transfer code since it's not transmitting any energy, only storing in the solar panel. I tried it without any other mod (Except Industrialcraft) and i got the same error, so it's not a conflict. Singleplayer works fine so it's a bukkit only bug. I hope it can be fixed soon, i love this mod.

• I was just reading back through some pages, I didn't read them all obviously, but I have to say I think this is really well balanced if you're using other mods along with IC2, I doubt it would be very even otherwise but at the moment I set up my mass fab to run for a while, turn it off when I run low on energy then go play with my other mods while waiting for energy to build back up then come back and repeat the process. I'm just about to get my first hybrid solar panel and am really looking forwards to it. Three hours playing is absolutely nothing with the amount of mods I've got installed. I have 20~ diamonds, three stacks of iron and a shed load of every other ore yet I still don't even consider myself in midgame, never mind endgame. I also spent about 2 hours playing minecraft earlier today, just messing around with a concept design, I barely made any progress in the game AT ALL, I was just concept designing and that was it. I know advertising other mods is a bad thing but seriously, there are some cool mods out there to keep you occupied for the time it takes to make your energy back and once you have an UHSP you're laughing really.

Loving the mod, I find it essential to my IC2 builds as it adds in midgame content which IC2 doesn't really have otherwise. The only thing I would ask for is upgrades to watermills and windmills. I have an under-the-sea glass base and I have to have wiring raised up to the surface so that I can get some energy, would love to have a watermill producing some serious energy for me.

• Can i use this mod in a modpack for my server?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.