[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• I have one problem. When crafting uranium ingot (uranium ingot + 4 glowstone dusts, don't remember name) I can't pick it from crafting table. It just gets back. I think it's ID problem but I can't find that Uranium ingot ID. Help please.Ignas.

It's only ID problem, check IC2 config file for it. If you play on server ID must be same or recipe will not work (same ID on client and server).

this bonus recipe is messed up, you can turn almost any kind of slab into smooth stone slab, please fix this or take this recipe out of this mod.

It's bug. I will fix it in next version.

• Can someone tell me what exactly this means and how to stop it from spamming my console
    2012-11-22 12:41:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] [IC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: advsolar.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@34f3683 is not added to the enet
    Thanks in advance

• I just tried this out using FTB and I'm so happy with this mod. I plan to replace compact solars with this when it's ready for 1.4.5. Keep up the great work. Love both this and gravitation suite.

• i let this run next to Compact solars, becouse the internal storeage of these plates bring the server back to lagg... just 50 of these and my server runs with 7/20 ticks per second everytime a machine drains energy... is it possibil to get these plates without the internal storeage like compact solars but with the same recipe..
    and a possibil batbox/mfe/mfsu inside of the recipe for the plates with the storeage?

• SeNtIMeL, it would be cool if you add the following lines to your addon's code.

Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel:

Code
    @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)	public EnumRarity getRarity(ItemStack par1) {		return EnumRarity.epic;	}

Hybrid Solar Panel:

Code
    @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)	public EnumRarity getRarity(ItemStack par1) {		return EnumRarity.rare;	}

And, of course, Advanced Solar Panel:

Code
    @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)	public EnumRarity getRarity(ItemStack par1) {		return EnumRarity.uncommon;	}

Also you can add an achievement for craft ASP, HSP and UHSP. Or at least, add messages to the chat.
    Just for fun, but the epic IC2 things have epic colors, why not your addon?
    If you plan to add achievements, add them only in HARD mode (IMHO, you must be hero to craft UHSP on server :D)

• Like it!
    Learned about it by playing FtB.
    I love it more than Compact Solars because it's more innovative than just combining 8 solars and a transformer to a new block. It uses other rare resources and doesn't make iron that much a rare resource.

• Also you can add an achievement for craft ASP, HSP and UHSP. Or at least, add messages to the chat.
    Just for fun, but the epic IC2 things have epic colors, why not your addon?
    If you plan to add achievements, add them only in HARD mode (IMHO, you must be hero to craft UHSP on server :D)

Intresting idea for achievements and colors, but spam to the chat not good. The griefers must know its heroes :D

• I really like this mod and have it in use on my 1.4.2 server.

This and the Gravitation Suite are the only ones missing to update to 1.4.5.
    Also I would also appreciate if the log lines like "EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: advsolar.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@34f3683 is not added to the enet" could be removed, either by hiding them or by correting the cause.

• I really like this mod and have it in use on my 1.4.2 server.

This and the Gravitation Suite are the only ones missing to update to 1.4.5.
    Also I would also appreciate if the log lines like "EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: advsolar.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@34f3683 is not added to the enet" could be removed, either by hiding them or by correting the cause.

... maybe it will better just to connect it to cable? It adds itself to energyNet every updateEntity method call, so it just could not log this, if is connected to cable.

• Hello SeNtiMeL
    I'll start off with that i've been using your mod for a while now as I have just loved how you have everything working, and how it is a much more fun way to get higher tier solar panels compared to compact solars in my opinion .
    One idea I wanted to suggest was that you could possibly add a function to allow you to type the desired output into the Quantum Generator. This (although not an issue) would make changing the Quantum Generator to much higher output a lot easier.
    If you consider this idea I will be very thankful :)

• ... maybe it will better just to connect it to cable? It adds itself to energyNet every updateEntity method call, so it just could not log this, if is connected to cable.

I have my solar panels all connected to glass fiber cable.

However I don't know why but I don't see such log messages currently anymore (I always had my solar panels connected).

• "EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: advsolar.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@34f3683 is not added to the enet"

I believe I've only seen that lately when electric things complain about their chunk being unloaded. Maybe that's what was going on? They're really harmless messages either way.

• Addon is updated !
    ChangeLog:
    + Updated to Minecraft 1.4.5 and IC 1.109
    + Added rarity colors for all items
    + Fixed bug with energy level at Ultimate Lappack"
    + Fixed name of "Advanced Diamond Drill"

• Why is in 109 the old recipe from Minecraft v1.3.2 in again lol?
    E: I know why ; i was playing with the hard recipes hehe, sorry.

Intel i5 4CPU @3.4 GHz|2x 8GB Corsair DD3RAM|2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti|2x BenQ GL2750 27"|bad english? im austrian.