[Suggesion] Armor reinforcement plates (Industrialcraft version of Enchantments)

• i have just had an idea to have plates that you can attach to armor to prevent damage. And energy enhancers for more damage, and other things :D thanks for reading

• Hm...This could work! Replace the Enchanting Table with a Nanotech Lab (Modifying items with nanotech) and the Brewing Stand with a Biochem lab!

Nanotech Lab:
    N/A :Matter: N/A
    :Wrench: :Industrial Diamond: :Wrench:

:Advanced Circuit: :Energy Crystal: :Advanced Circuit:

Biochem Lab:

N/A B N/A
    :Resin: :Refined Iron: :Resin:
    :Refined Iron: :Advanced Machine: :Refined Iron:

(B=Empty Bottle)

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Good Idea :D and you should have to have an MFSU powering them :D

• there is no method to add\edit enchantment without basemod currently, ever with nanoforge you will have luck and fire enchantments on hightech tools.

ability to recharge tools, will make exp absolete nearly instantly.

• there is no method to add\edit enchantment without basemod currently, ever with nanoforge you will have luck and fire enchantments on hightech tools.

ability to recharge tools, will make exp absolete nearly instantly.

I am not a coder, but i had a feeling that it wouldnt be easy. :D but still hopefully its implmented in later releases (ie IC3 :D)

• I believe that this has already been discussed. If I remember correctly it suggested that in place of the enchanting table, you could "upgrade" things like batteries for a set energy cost. Alblaka /may/ have approved it.

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• Btw, one cannot "steal" another's idea. To steal an idea you have to forcefully make the other person lose the idea in his head.
    It's called copying and "Copying is not theft, stealing a thing leaves one less left!" (Music is great)

What you "steal" is someones thunder (figuratively speaking) but after all is said and done... Do people suggest something because you want to play with it or do they suggest it to receive fame and glory? If it's the latter then their suggestion is most likely shit anyways. And fame and glory is overrated really.