[Bug(s)][IC 1.42][MC 1.0.0][SMP] Iron Furnace breaks Java, Eletric Furnace is a Brewing Stand.

• When opening the Iron Furnace GUI it just... Breaks Minecraft, forcing you to close it.

The Electric Furnace is using the brewing stand GUI- And it let me take 12 rubber from the Brewing Stand GUI when I opened it.

...Second one is kind of funny, tbh.

Might come across more in a bit.

Edit1: Cannot break said Electric Furnace with an Iron pick... Keeps coming back. Then disappears and corrupts the spot it was in. Placed wood, cobblestone appeared.
    Oh wow. Everything is getting corrupt now. Things are duplicating, being removed. Inventory is becoming corrupt. :wacko:

Edit2: Server managed to fix the inventory thing on it's own- and the spot where the Iron Furnace was (Lost the furnace somewhere along the lie as well). :)
    Edit3: Added that it's SMP where I'm testing stuffs.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Not exclusive to bukkit since the same thing happens to me with the iron furnace, And I'm not using bukkit. Just the normal minecraft server jar (well with mods installed)

• Not exclusive to bukkit since the same thing happens to me with the iron furnace, And I'm not using bukkit. Just the normal minecraft server jar (well with mods installed)

Same as him, no Bukkit.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• the electric furnace is fixable, change it's GUI Id in the IC2 config to be 33, that did it for me.
    it appears the brewing stand overrode the furnace's gui id.
    same for the iron furnace apparently. change it to be 34

• Strangely, on single player, both Furnaces work.

• edit --> (I also changed the config file as mentioned above)
    Same testing environment as above.
    Just running a vanilla server with only IC 1.42. Both my cousin and I cannot right click iron furnaces nor electric furnaces without crashing the client.

The server only displays brezeeger lost connection: disconnect.genericReason, so no help there. Sorry.

So just as a repeat - this is not just iron furnaces, but electric furnaces as well. Luckily, normal furnaces are working just fine and we have lots of charcoal...

As a side note, first mod ever, and this puts a heck of a lotta fun back into MC!

• you need to change the client *and* the server both for SMP.
    Given I run the server I was testingon /playing with and it's on the same network here I just copied IC2.cfg over to the server.

• you need to change the client *and* the server both for SMP.
    Given I run the server I was testingon /playing with and it's on the same network here I just copied IC2.cfg over to the server.

... whoops. Thanks, though sounds like I'll be trying that at a different time. The sun just came up...

• Total confusion! Changed the guiIDs accordingly to 33 and 34 on both server and client. But when players try to open an iron furnace the client crashs with:

Usually I can fix our stuff myself but currently I dont have a clue if this is still related to the guiIDs? (btw the mentioned forge bug is fixed in 1.2.2 r2 as Maeyanie said. Thats the version we use)

• I -think- you or they may have typoed with 37 instead of 34. As long as the client and server both match you'll only get the /wrong/ gui.