Additional ideas for the forum

• Notifications when there is a new post in a thread you posted in prior.

• Anyway to fix the 'new posts since your last visit'. When you click it, it brings you to the search page, not a recent posts page. The only thing that is a bit disturbing, are the tabs that contain the forum links. It should be somewhat more streamlined

• Looking at the background, I see an outdated gravel texture that drives me insane. Please fix.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• maybe adding a subsection for gregtech suggestions?
    necroposting, i know, but it wouldn't make sense to create a new one for this.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Looking at the background, I see an outdated gravel texture that drives me insane. Please fix.

If the idea isnt going to be upgrade the forum, and its fine to necropost this 3 year old thread (almost 4), then I say change a lot of the colors, assets, etc. Basically make it a bit cleaner.

• i don't know... i like how the forum is looking right now. At least the background shouldn't be a plain colour, because i just like it if my eyes have something to look on while i am thinking.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• New level names, for example:
    5.000 = Gregy.
    8.000 = RichardG.
    10.000 = Alblaka.

can't get what you mean with "level names".

• Better search function. Currently search scans the entire forum. I'd like to have a section specific search. That way if I find a bug and want to report it, I can open up the bugs section and search for the keywords relating to my bug. If it's there, I make sure the details are covered. If I can't find it, I make a new post.

• Play online rummy at the best card game site in India that offers premium pay to win cash or free games for fun. You can play the Indian Rummy card game in its various forms, including Indian Rummy, 13 Card Rummy, for money or play Rummy with your friend circle for free.