Additional ideas for the forum

• Notifications when there is a new post in a thread you posted in prior.

• Anyway to fix the 'new posts since your last visit'. When you click it, it brings you to the search page, not a recent posts page. The only thing that is a bit disturbing, are the tabs that contain the forum links. It should be somewhat more streamlined

• Looking at the background, I see an outdated gravel texture that drives me insane. Please fix.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• maybe adding a subsection for gregtech suggestions?
    necroposting, i know, but it wouldn't make sense to create a new one for this.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Looking at the background, I see an outdated gravel texture that drives me insane. Please fix.

If the idea isnt going to be upgrade the forum, and its fine to necropost this 3 year old thread (almost 4), then I say change a lot of the colors, assets, etc. Basically make it a bit cleaner.

• i don't know... i like how the forum is looking right now. At least the background shouldn't be a plain colour, because i just like it if my eyes have something to look on while i am thinking.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• New level names, for example:
    5.000 = Gregy.
    8.000 = RichardG.
    10.000 = Alblaka.

can't get what you mean with "level names".