Support Request: I can't craft solar panels

• Itried making a solar panel, and I followed the recipe exactly as the wiki says it. When I finished placing all items in the correct manner on the workbench, nothing showed up on the "end product" box. I know that my IC2 is correctly installed, as everything else works.

Help? :S

• Please describe for me the components you used in the crafting.
    Usually, people who think they've done "exactly as described" are using the wrong item in one or more slots.

• What version are you using? Recipe was changed in 1.337, replacing the two bottom corners with circuits instead of cables.
    Forcefield=glass

Previous versions:
    :Coal Dust::Force Field::Coal Dust:
    :Force Field::Coal Dust::Force Field:
    :Cable::Generator::Cable:

Current version:
    :Coal Dust::Force Field::Coal Dust:
    :Force Field::Coal Dust::Force Field:
    :Electronic Circuit::Generator::Electronic Circuit:

Make sure you are using a generator and not a machine block or iron furnace. I would recommend trying both.

As well, can you list all mods installed and their respective versions?

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• i'm doing it exactly right, I swear. It's just not showing up on the crafting table. i know it's really easy to get mixed up when you're making stuff on you've only recently been able to make,(i got it about 5 hours ago in fact) but I'm not.

I'm not the best mod installer ever, but I've certainly done it right this time.

only mods currently installed MCForge, modloader and IC2.

If you want proof, i'll e-mail you an image of me attempting to craft it. I don't know how to use image inserting on forums. :S

EDIT: I apologise for wasting your time. I tried copper cables and they worked. I hope you are not inconvenienced by my stupidity on not trying copper cables. Again, sorry.

• Do you have modloader mp installed as well? This is ssp right?

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)

• Well, he did mention circuits already. At this point all I can think of is that the coal/glass are in the wrong spots OR there's an enableCraftingSolar that we didn't know about set to false on their server.

• It is not clear whether or not this is SMP or SSP. Please remember to put all of this information inside the OP.