[MC 1.0.0] Test Release v1.45

• Official Post

Can I share the beta builds with my IR staff? Thelaughingman added it to his test server again. Would be nice to give it to them to power test it for me.

IP: 50.57.233.227

So far all of the things in the changelog for SMP is good.

• Official Post

i committed a few more tweaks, please check if creating uranium ingots and transformers still work properly after alex updates the package.

I'm not the only one who can pack :P I'll see what I can do, can't do it for another couple hours though. Are we bumping to 1.45?

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Official Post

Alright, updated OP, v1.45 this time, just a few different tweaks as Player said, changelog is there. As for sharing around the beta release, I'm not sure, personally I don't see a huge problem with it, but then again, I'm not the guy who makes those decisions, oh Alblaka :P

• Official Post

Alright updated the download links, only change is that rs ouput from storage blocks works properly, no more messing around, works like anything else rs :)

• Official Post

It was on the todo list, Al put it there.

• Official Post

So what exactly is holding us up from a release?

• Official Post

I haven't tested it yet as I wait for laughingman to update his server. He should be on today (Sunday), so I'll get him to update it. Long as power boxes work again through cables, it should be fine.

Testing now, the energy is fixed. The redstone appears to be working. Trying to test the Q helm, really tough since it lasts FOREVER. lol

I do notice that if I put the game on hard, stand still, the :164 never changes and the charge stays the same.

• Official Post

Alright, I tested the Q helm, it works correctly except I ran for 30+ minutes, sprinting and jumping until it drained. It lasts forever but it does deplete and you die.

Well what I deciphered from that post is, "I tested the QHelmet, it works right, it drains and you die."

Anyway, considering that this seems to be working right, and I got a go ahead from darenton2k7 via skype, I think were good to go, any objections?

• Official Post

Alright, let me get this straight...

1. The suit uses energy as you use it
    2. The suit will not disappear when out of power
    3. The helmet works as intended, restoring hunger and giving you air
    4. You will not be injured if you have a full suit on that has a charge in all the parts
    5. When the suit is out of power, you can die

Are those statements true?

• Official Post

You provided information that conflicted with what I spent a long time proving. I'm asking for proof that you actually didn't die. That it wasn't on easy or peaceful or something, or creative mode.

what do you want a screenshot of? me with an empty qsuit help and on hard mode?...... just because i got different results your agitated... isnt that why theres multiple beta testers? you seem annoyed by me having a seperate result from you idk why.... i aint discredited you... just stated i had an alternate result to your test.

• Official Post

I'm just not convinced is all after I spent a long time testing to find my results. On why it would work for me, but not for you. I don't care what the result is, just doesn't make sense they are different. What exactly did you do to get different results?

It's true for me, but not daren. That is why we are having this discussion.