WIP Power Plant

• Official Post

Yeah I'm definately going to look into it, I should get a bit of time this weekend. I have a total of 64 mfsu, nei ftw! Main bank is 4 sections of 12 mfsu, backup bank is 16 total, in 2 sections. I agree that this new mod will be of good use for saving processors on server xD

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Yeah I'm definately going to look into it, I should get a bit of time this weekend. I have a total of 64 mfsu, nei ftw! Main bank is 4 sections of 12 mfsu, backup bank is 16 total, in 2 sections. I agree that this new mod will be of good use for saving processors on server xD

Great!
    "nei ftw!" ?
    Haha, great someone else though that too! Actually timers from RP just somehow kills my FPS...

• Official Post

Great!
    "nei ftw!" ?
    Haha, great someone else though that too! Actually timers from RP just somehow kills my FPS...

NEI, NotEnoughItems, it's like TMI except way better. Timers you say, well I don't have many of those, I think its just the shear amount of custom rendering and logic mixed with MC not being multithreaded.

• NEI, NotEnoughItems, it's like TMI except way better. Timers you say, well I don't have many of those, I think its just the shear amount of custom rendering and logic mixed with MC not being multithreaded.

aah, i understand. That mod, is a genius one. You can show crafting recipies too, which is awesome!

Yes, since the timers ermit particles when triggered.. But with the computercraft mod we don't need any gates, yeah! : D
    Multithreading would be AWESOME! I have a quadcore so with multithreading prossessing it would help alot! ...

• Official Post

Lol yeah, ComputerCraft is awesome. When I get a bit of time I'll work on switching over, looks like I'm learning the syntax for Lua xD

• Here's a tip, if you want to use bundled cables its easy. Use this command with the list of color numbers (listed below).
    redstone.setBundledOutput("back", "1", true)
    I used 1 as an example. It would turn on something connected to a white cable. Here is the list of colors.
    White: 1
    orange: 2
    magenta: 4
    light blue: 8
    yellow: 16
    lime: 32
    pink: 64
    grey: 128
    lightgrey: 256
    cyan: 512
    purple: 1024
    blue: 2048
    brown: 4096
    green: 8192
    red: 16384
    black: 32768

• Official Post

Thanks, I've already gone through the entire help files, and saw that, and went, "Oh yeah, that's awesome, I can input bundled cables xD" Anyway, I figure I'll make a function that loops all the different colors through the logic part, basically just storing the current color in a variable and when it loops through, then cycles to the next color.

• You are SICK
    i also have my dirt house... :D

but ConGratz great job :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• Official Post

You are SICK
    i also have my dirt house... :D

but ConGratz great job :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

Lol, thanks :) I'm currently working off and on on a ComputerCraft program that will run the logistics, should decrease CPU requirements. Should run smooth as silk when its done xD

Thanks Pizza for the tip!