[Suggestion] UU-Matter Recipe for Mycelium

• Quite simple...

We can get Grass from UU-Matter (Thus removing the need for Silk Touch), so why not Mycelium?

For those who don't know, it was added in 1.0.0 (not counting pre-releases, I believe), and it's a block that only spawns in Mushroom Biomes (rare as hell. I traveled over 50,000 blocks to find one...).
    For more info:
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Mycelium

Recipe? I dunno. Because of the rarity, 3 UU-Matter for 16 or 32?

(And possibly a recipe for Ghast Tears as well. I know a lot of people don't like the new additions, but they can just avoid it.)

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I was going to say no, Hax blox, but then I realized we have the grass recipe. +1 for me!

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• I think both grass and mycelium are obtainable in vanilla now with silk touch, so they're not hax blox any more. :)

What I do for missing UUM recipes (ones that would likely actually be added, anyway) is just look at similar recipes to determine the cost, spawn in the items, and toss some UUM in the incinerator. :P Like if I need bones, I'll spawn 48 of them and toss 5 UUM. (or 6 for 16 slimeballs, 8 for 2 ender pearls, etc.)

• I was going to say no, Hax blox, but then I realized we have the grass recipe. +1 for me!

The only 'Hax Blox' I know of that we can get from IC2 (since 1.0.0) is Ice Blocks- As Silk Touch no longer works on it.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• technically lava and water blocks count there as well.

True- Granted it just means you don't get 3 free iron/tin from the UU-Matter Recipes as well.

• You can compress snowballs and thus obtain ice legitly in IC.

Of course. I meant 'Hax Blox' in Vanilla MC- There is no way to get it after Jeb nerfed Silk Touch.

Ice is overpowered in the Nether, as well.

Of course. I meant 'Hax Blox' in Vanilla MC- There is no way to get it after Jeb nerfed Silk Touch.
    Ice is overpowered in the Nether, as well.

Here its spoken about a mod, and moder can make water source blocks minable using your hand, and that will be legit...For that mod.
    As we are, as i said, speaking about mod, that meas its legit.