Plugin request: Ability to pipe buildcraft liquids into geothermal generator

• Can anyone make such plugin? Current way of pumping lava into generators is real pain in the ass using red power machines.

Tank -> deployer -> filter
    I mean it is totaly retarded that geothermal generators have only 1 input side for fuel also that is the same side you have to pump out empty buckets so only way to do it is to have diamond pipe for every generator to filter out incoming full buckets and outgoing empty ones. So unless there is a way to feed generators directly with lava, geothermal generators will be useless and i dont feel like wasting tin on that. And i decided to drop EE so i dont have free material anymore.
    Cheers!

• Power Crystal's BC/IC Power Converters mod already has a generator like that, along with a similar water mill.

He stopped updating it and it is solely being updated by the Technic Pack people (TehKrush apparently).

So, yeah.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Really does anyone have link? :D

Where fans update that project ofc.

ps i use BC 3.1.0

You're SoL on that then, seeing as both Power Crystal's add-on only worked for BC versions 2.2.x and (as stated above) he's not maintaining his mods on an individual basis any longer...

Probably have better luck developing circle loop bucket injections, tbh :-/

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I already have that one, red power deployers + filters tube -> chest -> buildcraft pipes -> geothermal generator -> (same path back with diamond pipe filter for empty buckets) -> deployers -> loop
    There is one pain in the ass, i get sometimes bugged buckets, where i cant rightclick lava or it will destroy buckets, so yeah that's the only thing except comfort why i don't want to use this as only way.

Basicly first part of system is from direwolf20 ep 19 or 20...

Even my round robin pipes stopped working :)

• I already have that one, red power deployers + filters tube -> chest -> buildcraft pipes -> geothermal generator -> (same path back with diamond pipe filter for empty buckets) -> deployers -> loop
    There is one pain in the ass, i get sometimes bugged buckets, where i cant rightclick lava or it will destroy buckets, so yeah that's the only thing except comfort why i don't want to use this as only way.

Basicly first part of system is from direwolf20 ep 19 or 20...

Even my round robin pipes stopped working :)

ah, I was wondering if I was the only one that has issues with rp2 bucket based systems. I had a sorta similar one for water buckets but I came back to it once to discover the whole thing shut down and the 3 buckets (for the 2 water mills) were MIA. Not sure if it was the filling system (tubes directly to the bottom of the water mills) or the extraction system (BC pipes) that caused the problem though.
    This caused more than a little lag as those were powering the recyclers. (*tons* of cobble endlessly looping around a pipe, looking in vain for a destination)