IC Related Quotes

• Official Post

*V5.02l

Maybe too much purple drink?....Skipped a letter

Greg's been at the drink before writing changelogs

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

The modded minecraft bible has spoken!

And so Judgement came. The skies opened forth into the void, and through it's gaping maw came the light of the heavens and the trumpets of angels. A figure came upon a steed of shiny chrome, with fiery red gems for eyes, and his breath was the white vapor of sublimating liquid nitrogen. The figure wore a robe of worn leather, charred at the edges, and his face was carved of stone and the pock marks of pickaxes. His eyes burned like buckets of lava and his voice a creeping hiss. And this message did he deliver unto the world of man, "Lo, and behold. All earth before and beneath the feet of man shall be hollowed and cored, and the wires and pipes of progress shall weave a fine tapestry of ingenuity. High shall the carved marble pillars mark his achievements and crumbling be the dynamited shelter. The sky shall be paved in cobblestone and the seas shall be fed to the steam boilers, the forests burned as charcoal and the nether itself bucketed and burned to smelt of ore, and this progress shall mar from the world's beginning to the End. It is by His word that I proclaim this decree, for my name is Steve." -Book 1, verse 108, The Minecraftocalypse.

• Official Post

Greg's file naming structure (and said files) baffles Backdraft.

In case anyone complains it's IC2 related quotes and therefore must be text, a picture speaks 1000 words, so there's 6000 :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• from the official IC² wiki:

The proof! GLaDOS has infiltrated IC²!

EDIT:

I just noticed that Alblaka has written this in the Agriculture Tutorial. So it actually is:"The proof! GLaDOS has infiltrated Alblaka!"

EDIT II.: The same post count, now with double triple the amount of IC related quotes!

I declare, this will be the year of IC2! We'll rise again, fellers!

Assuming updates become more of a regular event. IC2 hasn't updated in a year :P

Like this?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

Edited 2 times, last by blub01 ().

• Official Post

:they have to each other that the they aren't visible.

And people think our documentation is bad, no idea where they're getting it from.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I can't do anything about the Real World being terrible at Game Balance.

I see this too much.