Mossycobblestone partnership offer

• Official Post

PM Convo:

Warning, i was mistaken here, just posting for completion
    So...
    I drop you the whole code, advertise your site AND give you 75% of any link-income i could eventually get, while dropping our own paid domain?

Nope, not really :P

Anyone is free to discuss and drop oppinions, of course in effect only the developement teams final oppinions will matter, though.

My PoV:
    Why not. We merely need to place a link and get a free server :3

• If you want to rely on them as a source of funding for later on, this contract will essentially ask you to dedicate more time to IC2 than as just hobby. That is my 2 cent. If I am the sponsor, I will be likely to expect something new every week to ensure that it is worth letting you use their server for experiment.

Please ignore this floating platform with 10,000 solar panels. Nothing to see here.

• Official Post

I agree with Al, why the heck not.

If you want to rely on them as a source of funding for later on, this contract will essentially ask you to dedicate more time to IC2 than as just hobby. That is my 2 cent. If I am the sponsor, I will be likely to expect something new every week to ensure that it is worth letting you use their server for experiment.

Than you just say that is not part of the original deal, though I doubt this will happen, and worse case scenario, the deal gets cut, what do we have to loose from this?

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Official Post

If you want to rely on them as a source of funding for later on, this contract will essentially ask you to dedicate more time to IC2 than as just hobby. That is my 2 cent. If I am the sponsor, I will be likely to expect something new every week to ensure that it is worth letting you use their server for experiment.

Afaik they rather want the attention they will get (doubtlessy) if i promote a link to their side next to the download link of IC².
    Heck, this made CocoSmackdown and Killerbeez famous among MC-YT. I can understand them offering a good deal to get similar popularity.

• Official Post

It all depends on quality. If you promote shitty hosting, then there may be a problem. I noticed them pop up once they worked the same deal with spacetoad this past week or so. Haven't heard anything else about them though.

Long as it's not multiplay; I say sure, why not. Long as I get to keep doing IR without you poaching members. lol

• Official Post

It all depends on quality. If you promote shitty hosting, then there may be a problem. I noticed them pop up once they worked the same deal with spacetoad this past week or so. Haven't heard anything else about them though.

Long as it's not multiplay; I say sure, why not. Long as I get to keep doing IR without you poaching members. lol

No way lol, IR IS Server #1.
    But i will tell everybody asking for not-P2P servers to go their site making an own one :3

• On the plus side, we have our own test server. Expect me to break it in less than 1 hour.

Please ignore this floating platform with 10,000 solar panels. Nothing to see here.

• I will do it in a more legit way, like 32k solar farms, link it to multiple HV ring setups , link it to multiple mass fabricators, and continue that to buildcraft factory setup. Even better if I can get redPower mod in it to allow fully functioning factory.