(1) - and it was in her plans (if you could say it like that),
(2) - She is allowed to change her mind OR her plans
(3) - In Minecraft Forum RP2 thread SOMEONE asked if a thaumcraft Vis<->Blue converter would eloraam responded that it would be possible, if the developer of thaum or someone close did it if permission where to be asked before hand, because she hasnt Thaumcraft compatibility in mind (Honestly thaumcraft its still not famous like the big technological 3, IC2/BC/RP2, so of course you cant blame Eloraam for skipping this mod althogether)
(1) - I CAN say it like that. It's a direct quote that SHE wrote.
(2) - Go reread the quote you commented on. What you wrote has NOTHING to do with the point that I was trying to make. Not in context AT ALL. My comment that you replied to isn't about Eloraam changing her mind, it's about discrediting all the different reason's that people keep giving for Eloraam going this route with this. It's about reasserting that Eloraams' reason's for objecting to this mod are plainly stated in the post that got the converter pulled. The comment that you are replying to is proving that the only reasoning that still stands is that this is about HER eliminating COMPETITION for what SHE is PLANNING.
It's not that she doesn't like people messing with 'In-Progress' code. It's NOT about ALL conversion mods- just the ones that she want's to do HER way.
It's about proving that immibis' mod would not have affected HER implementation IN ANYWAY.
(3) - I don't blame her for not including ThaumCraft. I'm saying that her own comments and actions DO NOT align with the reason's people are trying to justify her actions with.
SHE SAID ANY. 'Any' in this usage is synonymous with 'all'. To say that you'll not allow ANY, then allowing ONE discredits the statement. It shows that it's about HER PLANS. No other reasoning I've seen so far can stand-up to dissection.
She won't allow ANY conversion, BECAUSE SHE HAS HER OWN PLANS FOR THAT. ...except ThaumCraft which she has no desire to do HER way.
It's not about balance. It's not about completeness of the Bluetric code. It's not about Eloraam having to support immibis' mod.
It's about Eloraams' rates being the only rates. It's about Eloraams' conversion being the ONLY conversion. It's about Eloraams' way being the ONLY way.