Suggestion:Placable fuel

• Well I know all my suggestions were about fuel and all failed but I kinda like this on well is simply that.You can place fuel like water or lava.Which might be cool for liquid flame fire places.I would like this but it's Alblaka and his crew will be incharge of this.Im not sure it will be approved.But just to put it out there. -Andrewred (My PSN)

• ...not to shoot it down or anything, but of what use would flowing fuel have? I've messed with BC oil, and tried to light it aflame. Didn't do diddly-squat, since Minecraft treated it as non-flammable water. If all you want is a fuel...-fueled fireplace, surely you can use Netherrack to the same effect... which either requires going to the Nether or using a simple scrapbox (I've gotten two with around 10-ish boxes in IC1). I can't think of any other use for flowing fuel other than storage of the fuel.

Also, we gotta be careful for balancing's sake. We can't have an infinite fuel spring like Water, and we gotta be careful about allowing coal fuel and bio fuel to mix.

• this idea was menat to create "fuel patches" on the ground. No liquids, just flat blocks. Which are inflameable.

One of the really annoying things about the English Language is that "Flammable" means that same thing as "Inflammable". So do you mean CAN catch on fire, or CANNOT catch on fire?

• Wow I leave my post for 5 days and a couple of people player hate it is possible to make flammable fluids ever heard of finite liquid oil:) :) :) i think it's possible to make a new block type and Alblaka you know how people won't shut up about radiation why don't you use an altered version of your forcefield with a way to not be affected using certain armor and maybe make the radiation emit from certain uraniun blocks randomly generated:);)