[1.6.2] lappack breaking?

• While using my nearly depleted lappack for a while without checking the charge, I encountered a creeper and a skeleton, with no other armour equipped.

While taking damages from both, I managed to survive (half a heart left), but when I returned to my base to check for some food, I oppened my inventory, and the lappack had disappeared.

I don't know exactly when it "broke", but I doubt it is from energy usage, so my guess is it took the damages like any armour would have, and having no "damage" left, it broke.

Again, I am not sure what caused it, so I will try to test this a little, but it would be good that such an expensive item (early on at least) do not disappear like this. (6 lapis blocks are not that easy to find)

Anyway, I hope the little information I have can help.

• I can confirm that Bat-pak does break when near depleted and receive damage.

Another note, the energy of the pak depletes as if it were a nanosuit chestplate with every hit you receive, but if you go an place it inside a recharger, the damage bar magically recovers where it was meant to be without consuming energy.

Update: I did a few experiments and learned that if you receive damage, the bat-pak will behave as a leather chestplate, and will break after reaching critical damage. But if you try to recharge it or use a energy consuming tool (i. e. the drill) it will recover to full charge (o whatever charge you have before the fight).

In conclusion, fight using the chainsaw meanwhile this is fixed... :)

• In conclusion, fight using the chainsaw meanwhile this is fixed... :)

Wait you don't always use a chainsaw :P

This armor-thing seems to be... annoying, at best. If I remember correctly this is the third fix :P. With a little caution you won't have much problems, but it would be cool to have an overview of your Energy-Storage (a small line under the armor evt.).

Anyone knows if the jetpacks, nano-suits etc. work properly? I guess nano-suit leggins to work, since I died and picked up empty nano-suit leggins (they should have been destroyed if they get the bug too).

• This is still a problem.

Armor will disintegrate if a player uses a special armor item with it, like a jetpack, or rubber boots.

Also, jetpacks will always kill players with falling damage, regardless of how gently they land in SMP.