[Bug: 1.64] Red stone signal to MFSU not working

• Noticed that my MFSU wouldn't stop emitting EU's even when redstoned. Tried applying the redstone signal in various ways but nothing worked. To make sure it wasn't an issus on my end I loaded MC 1.0.0 with IC 1.43 and checked if a redstoned MFSU worked in that version, which it did. I haven't had time to check if this issue also affected the other EU storage blocks.

• I noticed that the Batbox has the same problem :S

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Official Post

Check the changelog, Electric Storages dont react to Redstone anymore, but can be toggled to emit redstone if they're full.
    You can just use splitter cables to prevent storages from emitting energy now.

• Check the changelog, Electric Storages dont react to Redstone anymore, but can be toggled to emit redstone if they're full.
    You can just use splitter cables to prevent storages from emitting energy now.

I think I'm doing it wrong, none of my storages emits redstone signals when full. I have changed the config file from false to true and back again several times, but no redstone signal is being emited... what's the trick?

• Might be a silly question, but is the box discharging and being charged at the same time? Because if I'm correct, the box would constantly be in a state of "fully charged" and not, thus the redstone signal is probably toggling off and on at such a state that you cannot actually see the results of the signal.

If you are, do this. Have two boxes, Box A and Box B. Have Box A being charged with a generator, and have it's output being directed into the input of Box B. When Box B is fully charged Box A will start charging and when it's fully charged, it will stay fully charged until Box B is completely depleted, and thus it will emit a constant redstone signal.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, that won't work. The charge will keep flowing through Box A when Box B is discharging, keeping Box B fully charged while Box A is actually the one being depleted. I need to think about this more. :pinch:

╯( °□° ) ╯ ┻━┻