[bug][1.64][SMP] Cropnalyzer gui doesn't drop elements when closed

• I'm not sure if it's the convenient inventory (which I just started using again after a youtube vid but hate at the moment due to lack of shift-click the way I expect), or if it's an actual bug.

Has anyone else had the elements left in the cropnalyzer drop, but not be retrievable, after closing the gui with them still inside?

• I have the same problem , but smp only, not in single player.

Also SMP does not show crop , and single player does.

Using 1.64 SMP with proper files etc.

• Do your Seedbags drop as "unnamed"?

If yes I guess this is due to the actualization bug which actually occurs in SMP. Alblaka already said that he wants to fix it.

And the items normally drop, even in SMP. But they seem to drop at... strange locations, or whatever you want to call it.

• yes the seedbag are 'unnammed' so to speak. a tiny bubble with no text inside apears on all seed bags.

I can plant/harvest cross bread just fine but i cant see what im doing at all lol.

needless to say im overrunned by weeds.

• I mean, I left the battery inside, it did show up on the ground, but could not be picked up. It vanished while I searched the rooms beneath and the area around me trying to find it :(

• I mean, I left the battery inside, it did show up on the ground, but could not be picked up. It vanished while I searched the rooms beneath and the area around me trying to find it :(

I've experienced the same thing in SMP. Seems to be fine in SSP. I couldn't pick up the items, so I thought, okay maybe they dropped inside the block or something? So I was breaking blocks around trying to pick them up, but no luck. Eventually they just dissappeared (note: the time was shorter than when they would have naturally despawned)

╯( °□° ) ╯ ┻━┻

• I just want to let you know SSP seems to be flawless but have not tired SMP. I assume desysnc trying walking back and forth and relogging also.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I just want to let you know SSP seems to be flawless but have not tired SMP. I assume desysnc trying walking back and forth and relogging also.

Probably, if crops have an update problem it's likely that the state of the battery location also wasn't synced either... of course when you're trying to grab a dropped item that doesn't really cross your mind.