Support Request: Armor and Jetpack bugged?

• Whenever I wear a special item, like a jetpack or rubber boots and I take any damage, the armor immediately disintegrates.

Also, whenever I fly around with a jetpack, I get kicked from our server.

When I land with a jetpack, even gently, I die from fall damage.

Also, our mining lasers barely do ANY damage whatsoever.

• I don't know about the others. BatPacks work for me (haven't tried if they get destroyed when empty). The others I have no idea, maybe you TMIed them?

Tried switching the fire-modes? Normal is Mining-Mode which isn't that usefull against anything more aggressive then an ore-block.

• Just crafted some Rubber boots a bit ago, they 95% of the time work correctly, the other 5% I take half a heart damage no matter the distance I fall. As for Jetpacks (the Electric One anyway, the only one I use) I only seem to take fall damage whenever I switch between Hover Mode and Normal Mode while in the same "flight." If I initially start my flight in Hover Mode and do not switch midflight, I never take fall damage whenever I land.

╯( °□° ) ╯ ┻━┻

• Also getting the bat/lap pack + armor issue. Jetpack off I take a hit, armor goes down a smidge. Jetpack on I take a hit, it drops to roughly 30% durability no matter the armor, tried leather all the way up to diamond, second hit, armor breaks, on normal difficulty. Have the latest versions of Modloader, ModloaderMP, Forge, PlayerAPI, NEI/Core, Audiomod, Optifine. Those are ones directly effecting my jar. I've tried with all my other mods, and just IC2 alone, same results. I don't seem to get any error messages when it happens from MCPatcher, armor just takes a beating. Oddly from fall damage it will lose durability, then make the breaking sound, but go back to full durability, so go figure on that one.

Update: Energy-based armors (Nano, ect) do not seem to be effected by this