[Suggestion] UU-matter changes

• Ehem..I'm not quite sure as this wasn't discussed,but still
    UU-matter is friggin' expensive,friggin'
    Other mods,where you can create diamonds - can give you much faster diamonds,than waiting for 9kk of energy to be collected and used
    at least 2-3 items would make sense,and not to mention,that - you WILL find diamond with alot lesser efforts by yourself,using pickaxe and searching or just collecting coal
    Basically,this UU-matter proved to be usefull to craft rubber and redstone xD
    If it could be a lapotron for 9kk...this would be slightly better offer
    same goes for crafting iron,gold and tin ore - if it would be a block of resource - it would be of SOME use

So,the idea in short - UU-matter hugely underpowered
    (I wonder,if it's possible for uu-matter to be used to replace any item,that is used for crafting-eg i'm trying to craft an golden sword and I lack one gold - replacement with matter and so on)

• UUM is not meant to be a efficient way to create stuff, it is meant as an obvious way to dump unneeded energy.

PS: The UUM/Mass-Fab-Achievement (one of them) should really be renamed "Nothing else matters"

• Use scraps. 32(.5ish? basically 33) scraps per UU Matter reduces the cost of it down to 166,666.66 EU per Matter.

1.5 million EU per Diamond, using scraps, is nothing.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Crafting QS is not endless,it took me several hours to do it

Why not to use it effectively? building such huge reactors and setups isn't for this crappy 2 ores
    Scrap?It is usefull indeed,but making nice amount of scrap would lead to making lava/water farm,some pistons,block breakers and tubes,basically,no fun :thumbdown:
    Swapping from 2 ores to like 4-6 would make SOME interest in this technology at all,I'm not sure that everybody here do such huge cobblestone farms for these crappy 2 ores

• Actually I'm using copper inside my recyclers and tin even more (Cells are nice for this purpose).

The MassFab isn't meant to create ressources it is meant to dump energy. If you want Tin or Copper, go mine some.

• Crafting QS is not endless,it took me several hours to do it

Why not to use it effectively? building such huge reactors and setups isn't for this crappy 2 ores
    Scrap?It is usefull indeed,but making nice amount of scrap would lead to making lava/water farm,some pistons,block breakers and tubes,basically,no fun :thumbdown:
    Swapping from 2 ores to like 4-6 would make SOME interest in this technology at all,I'm not sure that everybody here do such huge cobblestone farms for these crappy 2 ores

It can make Copper, Tin, Iron, Gold, Redstone, Glowstone...

It can make almost everything. I don't see your point.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Official Post

Build more Nuclear Reactors :3

I'm already curious to see the first giant mobile factory, using RP frames in combination with a nuclear reactor to power massfabs, automatically creating f.e. Minecart tracks... a giant thing running through the landscape, building long tracks exclusively with some uranium thrown in :3

• Man,you're greedy xD

I think the term you're looking for is Inspired :)

As to UU matter, I'd be happier to see it removed from the game altogether and another, equally expensive, way of making Quantum armour introduced. To me, UU creates a "why bother" scenario. You just make a few more reactors and plug them into the massfab. Stay logged in while you sleep for the night and you come back to a chest full of UU which can be pretty much anything that you could dig out of the ground. One of my players is getting 1 UU every 18 seconds now without scrap. Not sure what he does with his time now!

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10