[Suggestion] We can Haz Cake? (Condensed milk)

• Have you ever been roaming from your happy little village to the Villa you have Overlooking the sheer smooth stone cliffs by the sea only to realize you're out of milk and the nearest farm is way to far for you to visit before the creepers come out? Why Waste a Valuable bucket carrying that milk? Introducing Milk in a can!

Serious time:
    alright so canned milk isn't anything new or exciting.. but it is something that could definitely be added to industrial craft The recipe could be very simple

machines required:
    Extractor: Milk bucket--->powdered milk and empty bucket
    Canning machine: Powdered Milk+tin can--->Canned milk

To reclaim your milk simply take the canned milk and a waterbucket into your crafting area and PRESTO a milk bucket!

• Considering the lack of uses for Milk, I don't see the point.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I'd like it, but I don't see much point to it..

Unless a new extension of IC allows us to use the products from agriculture cross-breeding to create new and interesting foods which require milk as part of some of the ingredients....

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Well apart from mushroom soup milk is now the only foodstuff/food ingredient that doesn't stack and I'll admit in minecraft i'm a hoarder, for me it's a simple what if a creeper Explosion kills my cows and i can't find suitable replacements fast enough? or for SMP it could be sold to the people who want to make cake, experiment with brewing, or delv into cavespider territory. It's a creature comfort i admit but it's not like it isn't at least mildly uesfull

• I'd personally just have milk bucket + can in canning machine = empty bucket + condensed milk can (which stacks) and then allow condensed milk cans to be used in exactly the same way as a milk bucket (cake and poison cure).

There's no point in adding more stages to the crafting recipe than is necessary.

EDIT: on that note, can we get canning machine recipes added to the API? Condensed milk would be a nice project for my first mod.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• milk is not only used in cakes, alot of people missed this but Milk cures determental affects on players like poisons. canned milk could be used to cure poison as well i suppose, or used in the crafting recipie instead of buckets of milk, cause i get really sick of having to place 2 buckets of milk for every cake i make in a bakery/coffee shop building.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG