[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] CompactSolars 4.4

• Not everywhere, but if you mine efficiently you will find a bunch of them.

Strip mine at layer 12-13 and you will find them easily.

no kidding, its not like you have to have a diamond drill, the regular works fine, also make a bat pack, then upgrade to lap pack for longer mining excursions
    and as far as power goes, enderstorage and BC makes exploiting the nether a snap. though if you have RP2 installed, the volcanoes are also great sources if you don't want to use the nether.

• Official Post

extremly unrealistic and inbalanced mod. learn physics more

To be fair, This mod for me mainly just makes less lag then having huge ass solar arrays. Sure, you cant "Compact" Solar panels, but hey, Dirt floats and TNT is crafted with sand and Green Monster endtrails.

• And once again, needs several diamonds. You are acting like diamonds can be found everywhere.

They can. See what SpwnX said, then consider the fact I managed on my last game to get 90 diamonds mining less than 6 hours. You just need a Fortune Pickaxe.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• They can. See what SpwnX said, then consider the fact I managed on my last game to get 90 diamonds mining less than 6 hours. You just need a Fortune Pickaxe.

I agree, considering on my last game I had ~8x more diamonds than gold before I used them to make some OP Mystcraft stuff...

• suggestion: use nano helmet for MV and quantum helmet for HV hats in the recipe and it gets rid of the nausea (no idea what to suggest for LV)

• we got the following error when we move your solar panels with redpower2 frames on our server:

we use compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-4.0.3.29.
    is that critical ? or shouldnt we move the solar panels via redpower frames?
    This also happens when they arent connected to anything.

With the normal (from ic2) solar panels this does not happen.
    Greetings z0Kng

• Hello.. I just installed Compact Solars (1.5.1-4.1.6.37) and I get a crash report stating the following:

Can someone please recommend a solution to my problem? I don't know how to resolve this... :cursing:
    Thanks so much.

• hey i want to make if this mod is open source (free for everyone to use in modpacks etc.) because i want to use it in a modpack that iam creating

please reply someone it would help me extreme

• Official Post

hey i want to make if this mod is open source (free for everyone to use in modpacks etc.) because i want to use it in a modpack that iam creating

please reply someone it would help me extreme

Private modpacks (Ie, only to a server or something, and not for public download) is fine. Open source does not mean Modpack permission.

• 10.06 05:27:06 [Server] WARNING [IC2] removing
    cpw.mods.compactsolars.TileEntityCompactSolarMV@16ce3417 from the
    EnergyNet failed, already removed: true

Not sure if it is something to worry about or not, just getting alot of these in log.

• I receive an error when I BREAK a compactsolar. I can place them, and they work fine, but I cannot break them without crashing.