[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] CompactSolars 4.4

• I'm not able to get compact solars to work with minecraft 1.3.2. Using Forge 4.3.5.318 and CompactSolars 3.0.4.15.
    Forge log gives me this:

Any suggestions how to get it working?

• I'm not able to get compact solars to work with minecraft 1.3.2. Using Forge 4.3.5.318 and CompactSolars 3.0.4.15.
    Forge log gives me this:

Any suggestions how to get it working?

That is because the link you saw me post is for 1.4.2 and not 1.3.5 and it seems like his mediafire links are all dead.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Kane cheers for the beta downloads. They do work on sp, but not on smp. I get an error that it can't get its own version or something like that. And when you try to connect it won't recognize the client version (using the same version).

Hope CPW will fix that soon, because its the only mod I am waiting for to get to 1.42 with the server.

• Kane cheers for the beta downloads. They do work on sp, but not on smp. I get an error that it can't get its own version or something like that. And when you try to connect it won't recognize the client version (using the same version).

Hope CPW will fix that soon, because its the only mod I am waiting for to get to 1.42 with the server.

Sent a pull request with a fix (a very simple one). Fixed build: http://ompldr.org/vZzJscA

• Hi!

I like this mod but I have one minor thing

When I install it my mined ore is not automatically placed in my forestry-mining-bag but it just goes into my inventory.

When I removed this mod all is fine again and mined ore goes into my mining bag as expected

Also the recipe for normal solar panels are not found in NEI-Search for me. It only finds the new panels when entering "Solar" in the search. It still DOES show the normal solarpanel when I klick on it in the recipe of the advanced solar panel

Cheers

• How do you go back to the old solar panel recipe? I want compact solars, but i don't like the new recipe. Also, this is for IC2 in general, for some reason the sounds don't work. And yes, for those people out there who would suggest it, the volume is on. -_-

• How do you go back to the old solar panel recipe? I want compact solars, but i don't like the new recipe. Also, this is for IC2 in general, for some reason the sounds don't work. And yes, for those people out there who would suggest it, the volume is on. -_-

Do you use GregTech? As far as I know, this mod does not change the solar panel recipe, check the GregTech config file

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

pls tell me how u install it on pc i cant :S

You see the mods folder? You drop it in there, installation does not change from mod to mod, except in very special cases

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Hey, I was wondering, how do you change the block ID of re-battery.

I'm using logistics pipes and when I updated minecraft to and related mods 1.4.2, logistics pipes could not auto craft solar panels due to the different block ID's from this mod.

(I originally upgraded everything to 1.4.2 but forgot to install this mod. I could still however auto craft solar panels, but when I installed this mod, it broke.)

TL;DR see pics, Help! :)
    See here: http://imgur.com/a/qjwot

Hey, I was wondering, how do you change the block ID of re-battery

First off, why are you asking here? Compact solars does not add the RE-battery, that is a core IC2 item. Second, go to the config folder and find the IC2 one, then look for

Code
    itemBatRE=29986

Inside it and change that ID to the one you want. Third, what exactly is your problem? The difference in metadata should not be a problem in crafting generators.