Bring Back The Other Advanced machine

• Should IC2 Have the Rest Of The Avanced Machines 32

1. Yes (24) 75%
    2. No (10) 31%

Bring back The rest of the Advanced machine that is powered by eletric but kept at full speed by redstone they r the best

• Nope.

Alblaka, may I ask how come the induction furnace exists in "stock" IC2 but the other machines don't have versions at the same tier? Is it simply because you think the furnace is the machine most likely to be used more than the others, or what? Just wondering, really :)

• Alblaka, may I ask how come the induction furnace exists in "stock" IC2 but the other machines don't have versions at the same tier? Is it simply because you think the furnace is the machine most likely to be used more than the others, or what? Just wondering, really :)

See this post for the answer (its a link)

• Well, As long as we get an exporter module, I have no issue with that explanation. otherwise, Its still going to be annoying to have to babysit any machine (unless it instantly processes the full half or third stack) which creates multiple objects per input, or the output doesn't stack.

• If you do not want to babysit a machine, you can use redpower, or even easier in BC to make it entirely automated. put the raw materials in one chest and the dusts/ingots flow into another. send me a message if you are not sure about it.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• If you do not want to babysit a machine, you can use redpower, or even easier in BC to make it entirely automated. put the raw materials in one chest and the dusts/ingots flow into another. send me a message if you are not sure about it.

what he said. you can easily make an auto extraction system with 2 glass, 1 iron bar, 1 redstone and some wood. currently i have like 9 Macerators going into 1 chest, 4 MassFabs pouring into chests. and 3 extractors mass producing rubber into chests. you can also use BC to make factories to mass produce items for you. like curcuits, all i do is toss rubber, copper and iron into a pipe and it takes it to a factory that already has redstone and it mass produces curcuits for me. i even have 1 factory that i have set up that i throw ores into the macerators and UUM into a chest and it makes MFSUs for me.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG