[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• Official Post

Is the Original Starting Power level configurable? I wan't to make it so that, for example, the Macerater starts at 2000 and you need to overclock it to get it faster then the original macerater,

• Downloading the latest release and placing a machine crashes the game. Did you update the link on your site? The changelog says you updated to Experimental builds. Then again, I may be using an outdated forge or a newer IC2.

http://pastebin.com/MH4DHk5T

I maintain the DNS Techpack, found on the AT Launcher. You can find me on Twitter @IAmOmicron or on Discord with the same alias.

Edited once, last by IAmOmicron ().

• The currently available version compiles fine against current IC2 experimental build #104. You have #97

I playtested myself on #104 and fixed a crash unrelated to yours

Version 5.1.4
    bug- and crashfixes for IC2 experimental builds 104+
    added russian translation, courtesy of comrade Adapt of IC2 forums

If the GUI textures aren't showing for you, well, they aren't for me either, and i have no clue at all why. It works in MCP and i didn't change the code

• Version 5.1.4
    bug- and crashfixes for IC2 experimental builds 104+
    added russian translation, courtesy of comrade Adapt of IC2 forums

If the GUI textures aren't showing for you, well, they aren't for me either, and i have no clue at all why. It works in MCP and i didn't change the code

http://pastebin.com/DexFsuEY - IC2 #108 / Forge 842 / Latest download on your site

As soon as a place the block down the game crashes. I did use some other guys version that he posted himself up a few posts, that worked. But as you said, the GUI didnt show, either.

The same crash occurs when i place a block down that uses EU from a mod that hasn't updated the IC2 API. For example, Foresty.

EDIT: mcmod.info shows the latest download is 5.1.2

I maintain the DNS Techpack, found on the AT Launcher. You can find me on Twitter @IAmOmicron or on Discord with the same alias.

• Yes, of course.

EDIT: Checked again and is now visible, probably a browser derp.

Caused a crash when placing iron ore in each of the 2 input slots. http://pastebin.com/jYFau8n8

Edited once, last by IAmOmicron ().

• I have the same problem plus it eats ma resources.

edit: Here is the output from my Minecraft console. I hope that will help.

By the way, Macerator no longer doubles your output.

• I will find where is problem:

Code
    advancedmachines:/textures/gui/GUIRotary.png

it's wrong path to the file. This is good path to the file:

Code
    advancedmachines:textures/gui/GUIRotary.png

. Author must delete "/" after "advancedmachines:" from code and will be work!

• I will find where is problem:

Code
    advancedmachines:/textures/gui/GUIRotary.png

it's wrong path to the file. This is good path to the file:

Code
    advancedmachines:textures/gui/GUIRotary.png

. Author must delete "/" after "advancedmachines:" from code and will be work!

No. The problem is texturebinding, not the path.

• Interesting, the IC2 backbone uses invalid List implementations ... meh

Version 5.1.5
    crashfix for supplemented macerating
    fixed supplemented macerating to work with the new crushed Iron, Copper and Tin Ores

If you drag a stack of items to split it in half (in this case, 32 gold ore into 2x 16 stacks) across the 2 input slots, it causes a crash. (5.1.5) http://pastebin.com/jwJ9dzey

Also, when macerating gold/iron ore, there is only 1 crushed ore output per ore. (This may be intended in standard IC2, though) Also, if the first inventory slot has an item in it, the next crushed ore is put into the 2nd slot. It then continues macerating but the crushed ore output is not stored anywhere and is simply deleted.

Also, not sure if I did something wrong, but on a Medium Voltage line, my Rotary Macerator blew up while having a transformer upgrade inside. (Tried using 2 upgrades as well, but same thing ocurred)

You must be sick of me and bugs by now. I apologise!

Edited 3 times, last by IAmOmicron ().

• No. The problem is texturebinding, not the path.

You are wrong. kolo33 is correct. MCP accepts the slashes (and i swear MC did too at some point) but now it doesnt. Its fixed now.

IAmOmicron
    You have the right to remain annoying until the bug is fixed. Anything you say or do may be used to fix it and also be held against you FOREVER.
    It should be fixed really now. No the last changelog wasn't lying. I fixed it. No matter how broken it stayed.

Version 5.1.6
    fixed broken GUI textures
    made supplement slot in rotary macerator clearly distinct from input slot
    fixed supplemented macerating producing bronze from iron (alchemy anyone?)

• maybe add advanced thermal centrifigue because original heat very long time
    hm ? with experimental you machines no work with load item on top , translocators no work, export bus no work , hm ? in orginal machines work so ?

• IAmOmicron
    You have the right to remain annoying until the bug is fixed. Anything you say or do may be used to fix it and also be held against you FOREVER.
    It should be fixed really now. No the last changelog wasn't lying. I fixed it. No matter how broken it stayed.

And this is one reason as to why this guy is awesome!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The output is 'broken' 1 item goes to the 1st slot, then another to the 2nd. At this point each output slot has 1 item in it. (both the same, in this case it was crushed iron) the 3rd ore to be macerated provides no output, it just disappears.
    http://puu.sh/4gkc1.png
    http://puu.sh/4gkhj.png

Same happens for the Singularity Compressor, only 1 item can stack and the rest disappear.
    Also with the extractor, 3 rubber appears in each of the 3 output slots and none stack on top.

It's strange, because Using iron ore and coal in the supplement slot provides 1 refined iron dust (instead of 2?), which does stack after each maceration.
    http://puu.sh/4gkb9.png

Hard to explain!

Edited 4 times, last by IAmOmicron ().

• maybe add advanced thermal centrifigue because original heat very long time

NOPE!
    Seriously, what's the point of Advanced Machines, if you get ridd off OP-ness ? Machines that are efficient if you use them constantly, because of their ORIGINAL SPEEDING UP TIME. So, a speeding up time so you can after that heat up faster ? That wouldn't make any sense.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• NOPE!
    Seriously, what's the point of Advanced Machines, if you get ridd off OP-ness ? Machines that are efficient if you use them constantly, because of their ORIGINAL SPEEDING UP TIME. So, a speeding up time so you can after that heat up faster ? That wouldn't make any sense.

I dont ask you , gregtech fan

• I dont ask you , gregtech fan

But you did realized it wouldn't have any point right ? It would just be an Overclocked Thermal Centrifuge, which already exists.
    The only Advanced Version of the Thermal Centrifuge that wouldn't be pointless would be a Thermal Centrifuge with A LONGER HEATUP TIME, but being FASTER as well.

What would have made more sense would have been to suggest an Advanced Ore Washing machine.

And you may throw that "GT fan" as an insult, I said nothing related with GT. Not to mention I don't mind being a GT fan, however I would mind being an OP-mods fan, like you seems to be.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!