[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• Thanks! Hope things gotten more stable. I stopped using this a while ago something was driving me mad. Not sure what but I'm going to give it another go :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Why is this still in pending addons? IT HAS A MILLION FUCKING VIEWS!!! :pinch:

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Why is this still in pending addons? IT HAS A MILLION FUCKING VIEWS!!! :pinch:

Yet it lacks Alblaka's approval. Oh wait

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Congrats :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

and this too.

Nuclear Control 2 isn't stable/finished, so it should move when it is, but not right now :P

I see this too much.

• You're probably right. You should probably move up Immibis's advanced machines though, it's much less buggy, I dunno if Atomic really plays IC2.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• There is a problem in server log, when Bevo's techpack 1.7.10 loaded up.

I would appreciate a config option to disable update checking.

• I found a bug today: Ejector Upgrades in a Rotary Macerator do not eject the second slot. For Example if you macerate a stack of iron ore, you will get 2 stacks of the crushed version. Now inserting a ejector upgrade and placing a inventory next to the macerator will only eject the upper stack of crushed iron ore.

• Zaflis
    Should only run once per session? Or do you restart frequently?
    Anyway, you can disable the Update Checker by removing UpdateChecker.jar from your mods folder

@Randers cheers, fixed
    Version 1.1.1
    - Macerator now swaps second output slot with first if the first got emptied

• found a bug, the rotary ore washer doesn't need water to operate !
    the by-products can only be extracted from the front side, is it intended ? didn't find any info about that?

• I haven't browsed through all the pages but anyone else than me found a little power dupe that can be done with the new recycler.
    Using some simple automation and cobble gen i could get a net gain of 160-180 eu/tick by feeding the combined recycler with cobblestone (ca 7 eu/tick) which in turn produced enough scrap to supply 18 or so generators. i assume that the combustion value of scrap didn't have the efficiency of the combined recycler in mind.

Maybe the combustion value of scrap needs to be reduced or removed?

Im using the latest version of bevos techpack which uses Advanced Machines 1.7.10 and IndustrialCraft 2 2.2.646

A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am i or are the other crazy

Edited once, last by Blackpalt ().

• Official Post

You're literally burning cobblestone for energy.
    Cheaty, but yeah, that happens, even with the regular recycler (for a much lower energy net).
    Unless you put cobblestone in the blacklist (config) or install GregTech (which puts tons of easily obtainable junk in the blacklist).

You can also disable the combustion of scrap in the configs aswell.

• Some ideas for your mod;
    1. Advanced thermal centrifuge, recycler, and others
    2. (Maybe... Probably Not) Some advanced variants to chainsaws, utilitys, etc.
    Also, is this mod work for experimental?