[suggestion} Bazooka.

• hello all,

who hasnt used the tnt sticks before? but got tired of placing them all by hand - priming them - detonating them. insanely time consuming. (for me at least)

id like to suggest an upgrade to this, the Bazooka! nononono, not just any bazooka. one with the options to shoot primed sticky tnt sticks, or just shoot tnt sticks that detonate on impact.

this would make it easy to mine out larger area's in your mine. shooting sticks to the wall which either detonate, or stick and be manualy detonated by the remote.

the idea of resource usage:
    normal TNT sticks - :BOOM shots, instant boom on impact.
    Sticky Sticks :primed sticky shots which can be manualy detonated.

the technical bit,

the bazooka would use gunpowder as its main propelant, to shoot the sticks. the general idea of consumption is for me 1 gunpowder lasts 3 shots, not to overkill right?

the second thing the bazooka would need is power, raw power. an internal battery which stores 5k of EU, consuming 100 eu each shot. giving you an total of 50 shots before recharging.

and the third, special feature an anti mob shot. why have an bazooka specialy for mining?
    this feature would consume 3 gunpowder an shot, 3 sticks of tnt and 300 eu. and wil blow ANY mob to kingdom come, (blow them far away against an wall) yes, an extremely powerfull knockback feature.

more technical stuff,
    i can already hear you, how do i load this thing? manualy or is it automated?

it is automated, select the mode it must use and it wil grab the items from your inventory to make the shot. simplicity it self.

why?

why would you need an bazooka which can do exactly what i can do with an stick of tnt? wel, as it is industrial craft. why not make something that does what you do, but MUCH more effective? right?

hope you guys like the idea,
    cya

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Isn't there an explosive mode for mining laser?

true, over powered thou. blows up an big area and destroys more then you want. (for me it does)

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• true, over powered thou. blows up an big area and destroys more then you want. (for me it does)

you are aware that you can THROW dynamite correct? you don;t have to place and prime it... it can be thrown about 20 blocks away or so. also, i recently added in the Block Launcher Thread that you should be able to also use it to fire Dynamite as far as an arrow. this is basically what your looking for.

also as for ranged killing, a Long-Range set Mining laser will one shot anything cloer then 20 blocks and lights enemies on fire. also if you kill pigs,chickens, and cows with the fire then you get cooked meats.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• wel snoochy, wasnt aware you were adding that to your thread. this one is obsolete now to my idea. thanx for the reply's

about the part of throwing... nooooo REALY? :P i knew that man. was just looking for an more advanced way with increased range

• Wait for the Industrium Conflict content pack update.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Hand-carried "Pocket Launcher" coming with Industrium Conflict update.

thanx for the heads up ;)

• why not go the fallout direction
    a nuke crafted with gunpowder gives you 4 mini nukes and you can craft a fatman esque launcher

blast range is about the same as normal tnt but does extra mob damage