ExperiMint is a high-level, slow-growing crop that produces experience orbs when harvested. As usual, the source code is included.
Grows best in dark, cramped conditions far underground.
Place ExperiMint_VERSION.zip in your mods/ folder. No need to start a new world, just restart Minecraft and crossbreed until you get it.
If you don't like the sprites, please, send me new ones! Also, if there's interest and appropriate sprites, I might add minor food items as the product of the plants.
v1: Initial release
v2: Integrated sprite sheet.
v3.0 - Upgraded all of my CropCards:
- Textures are now preloaded to reduce visual gitches.
- CropIDs are explicitly set to 100+ to ensure future save compatibility. (THIS BREAKS OLD SAVES! You can fix your save, at least until something else steals the old IDs, if you change the IDs in config/DebugCrop.cfg. You'll have to experiment to find the IDs each crop was using; the old IDs were 16-19, with DebugCrop being the only constant at 16.)
- Synchronized version numbers, at least for now.
- Version number is now in the file name, so you'll be able to obtain copies of and see download counts for any version 3.0+.
- Dropped the z from the file name, as I figured out how to ask ModLoader to load me after IC2.
v3.1: Actually creating the config file so it can be edited is probably slightly useful...
v3.2: Updated all my addons to IC2 v1.90. Also fixed my config file handling, again. Old settings are going to be lost, but since it wasn't managing to respect them anyway, that's not so bad.
v3.3: Updated all my addons to IC2 v1.95. Just a straight recompile on the new version.
v4.0: Added SMP support to all my addons.